Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is American fucked now? Why bother having a bill of rights?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by 999969999 View Post
    This actually makes a lot of sense to me.

And think about it from North Korea's point of view. Our constant military presence in South Korea would be like having Russia's military in Mexico. How would we react to something like that?
    More like, how would Mexico feel about that. Btw, how's the Pinko hunt going, find any yet?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    strugart's Avatar Member
    North Korea and South Korea are at war (the never sign a peace deal, just a armentice). The fact that Kim Young Un, wich is the new guy in power dont start shooting is because most people died of starvation and China will take him out if thing start getting messy (China will never support reunification, will be surrounded by US allies, a thing that China cant have in case the Taiwan decide to go nuts).
    Iran is making noise, cant loose the one thing that give popular support (like the Saudis).
    I repeat what i say before, i dont thing the lines of most Republicans will have a effect, most people are worried by domestic issues, any new adminstration will have yo focus on that most of the time(that is by US still dont have a South American policy, or maybe is beacuase of budget cuts...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123