Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: Unethical fuckwits...

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by reject
    me standing well back from her door, casually leaning against the balustrade of the access stairs, smoking
    I bet you were there dithering about for ages, trying to look cool. Stroking your moustache and combing your hair across your bald spot while arranging yourself seductively across the balustrade.

I imagine after you'd found the ideal pose, you decided the only thing that could possibly make you look cooler was to light up a ciggie.

I bet the security guard was watching you and lolling to his mate; 'Get a load of that blonde burd's dad pouting in his hand mirror. Wtf is he up to?'
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #342
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    My favourite delusion is when he's all; 'It's quite simple, you're all wrong, she was stalking me'.
    Keep deluding yourself manker, the lies are starting to unravel.
    I know you are, but what am I.

Dewd, take some time over your posts. The ones where you just rearrange my own words and send them back kinda suck.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #343

4. Lounge   -   #344
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Dewd, take some time over your posts. The ones where you just rearrange my own words and send them back kinda suck.
    Dewd, the truth is out. The posting history and PMs prove the lies she has been feeding you.

I can't believe you were all dumb enough to hear me say 'a lying manipulative woman' and then when you received a PM from that very woman telling porkies about me take that PM at face value... you dumb fucks The woman who just wanted me to leave her alone indeed

I can't take all this amusement, I'm meant to be doing serious work here.

5. Lounge   -   #345
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Let's just break it down once more. Into minutiae.

How old are your kids, reject? Doesn't matter. I already know.

Where do you live, reject? Doesn't matter. I already know.

What are your plans for the future? Doesn't matter. I already fucking know.

It all points towards suicide. Do us a favour and make proper use outta your smart phone for a change. Kill yourself online. But have a fucking shave first. Have some dignity.

Smother your mother with a pillow first, though. She shouldn't have to live her next few terminal months with the shame.

6. Lounge   -   #346
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oh! And whenever one of you feels like displaying the smallest amount of decency towards the man you've all been calling a stalker, feel free to post a copy of this/these PMs. I might need it/them as evidence for the Police.
    The PM I received from chalice simply said you were some sort of ex-. There was no malice in it, and was not quoting Squ in any manner. All it did was identify that chalice did not want to be mistaken as your online persona. Being that you have real-world interactions with her, there was some uncertainty why you would follow her here, and make references to a sex tape.

It has been you actions, presence, and posts that have maligned you. Can you understand in the slightest that you come across as unstable- especially when you call Squ the one at fault.

If we could go back to the start of your posting here, and let everyone know what you were doing here in the first place, things would be far better. At this point, you are confusing people taking an online poke at you, and the comments that you are seriously in need of help.

There is no longer any humor in this. Not one person has sided with you; no one believes that she is stalking you. And, had you not come here, no one would even know of your existence.

As others have pointed out, your mother is sick, your marriage is on the rocks, and you are spending the time you should be with them arguing about some woman whom you don't trust/like. FFS, you even went to her house... Why? Straighten out your priorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #347
    Just for you MBM
    rejectOfAllah has:
    - made no posts directed at Squeamous
    - taken no digs at Squeamous
    - hasn't sent any PMs saying anything about Squeamous
    - has corrected incorrect negative statements that have been made about 'that woman' (before Squeamous identified herself)

- has been accused of stalking Squeamous

Squeamous has:
    - treated rejectOfAllah like shit in real life (with lies and manipulative statements)
    - posted digs at rejectOfAllah on this board
    - sent PMs lying about rejectOfAllah (presumably in some attempt to get him attacked by others (apparently successfully))

Now who is it that is stalking whom again?
    Now if you want to go piss away your life attempting to prove me wrong, feel free to do as you've said you will and go back though my posting history, don't forget to post the non existent posts you keep claiming exist.

You're right, there's no humour in this anymore, what I have is a statement of fact that this woman has been spreading malicious lies around here via the PM system. Lies which neither you or her can produce a single piece of evidence to support, because there is none.

Now either put up or have the bollocks to admit you've been had, and fucking well apologise for repeatedly maligning me on behalf of the lying bitch who's been feeding you all.

chavis, you're the one who knows it all, if this woman has been revealing all that you say she has, then I would like some means for the police to contact you, because you've now admitted the depths to which this womans stalking has sunk.

8. Lounge   -   #348
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Squeamous may not be stalking reject, but she's stalking me. She keeps following me around telling me to get into her car so that we can drive to L.A. to sign some documents. She just sent me another box of toothpicks with the count scratched off and she won't stop reaching for my ear, it's starting to freak me out.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #349
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Let's just break it down once more. Into minutiae.

How old are your kids, reject? Doesn't matter. I already know.

Where do you live, reject? Doesn't matter. I already know.

What are your plans for the future? Doesn't matter. I already fucking know.

It all points towards suicide. Do us a favour and make proper use outta your smart phone for a change. Kill yourself online. But have a fucking shave first. Have some dignity.

Smother your mother with a pillow first, though. She shouldn't have to live her next few terminal months with the shame.
    So lets get this right, you're so fuckjing stupid, that when a woman who claims she just wants to be left alone by a man who isn't in contact with her, isn't making any posts to her either publicly or privately, starts to reveal the details of this mans personal life to you, you can't see who is stalking whom?

10. Lounge   -   #350
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Some means for the police to contact him?

Here ewe go:

Chavis,
    FST lounge,
    The Internets,
    BA11 8AG

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast