Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Unethical fuckwits...

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    You should've seen the original. It was fucking brutal, even by my standards.
    So come on post it up.
    Nah. I actually feel a bit bad about your mum. Best wishes to her and all that.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    No need, although fanks for the wishes. It's just one of them things innit. She's had this shit for a lot of years now, but its only ever been in the chest cavity, the new growth in the lungs isn't good news though, it means it's growing new tumours and is now affecting her vital organs. She was telling me last night how she thinks this will be her last christmas.

I still want to see the original version
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 12-10-2011 at 08:34 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    No need, although fanks for the wishes. It's just one of them things innit. She's had this shit for a lot of years now, but its only ever been in the chest cavity, the new growth in the lungs isn't good news though, it means it's growing new tumours and is now affecting her vital organs. She was telling me last night how she thinks this will be her last christmas.

I still want to see the original version
    If I was the cunt you think I am, then that's a good two months ammunition you just gave me.

Anyway, bless her. Spend more time with her, you cunt.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    If I was the cunt you think I am, then that's a good two months ammunition you just gave me.

Anyway, bless her. Spend more time with her, you cunt.
    If you really think I think you're really a cunt you've got me wrong. In real life I know you have a lovely daughter who has autism and who I know you dote on madly, so I know you're not a cunt. I see you as a big softy really. I just try and play along, but it doesn't suit me. There's a faint amount of amusement for five minutes when I've poked you with the pointy "you're Irish" stick but it's complety meaningless crap, which I don't really mean, and which doesn't provide me with any real entertainment.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Now are you gonna give me credit for that limerick?

Admit it, it was a fucking whopper.
    I thought all Irish people naturally spoke like that, in fact I found it amazing that you could speak without rhyming
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Serious note: I've lost all my grandparents to cancer, and have solid reason to believe my (rotten SOB) father has it in his colon (metaphor of a "rotten asshole", anyone?). There's a high chance it will be my end, as well.

That said, I'm sorry to hear of her struggle.

/serious
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-10-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Clean up
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #137
    Now that we've eliminated the mortal threat of most other diseases, cancer's going to be the one that could take us all. The aged body just doesn't fix DNA mutations as efficiently as a young body does. The higher number of unchecked mutations in an older body leads to mass cell death or rarely to a mutation that causes uncontrolled replication (tumors). Unfortunately, rarely doesn't mean fuck all if the consequences are lasting.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 12-10-2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: subject-verb agreement

8. Lounge   -   #138
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Now are you gonna give me credit for that limerick?

Admit it, it was a fucking whopper.
    I thought all Irish people naturally spoke like that, in fact I found it amazing that you could speak without rhyming
    I spent several months under the handle 'chalice blue period' where everything I posted involved convoluted rhymes, but the philistines who populate this bored refused to recognise my magnificence.

So I just went back to being a prose trammeled cunt. :shrug:

9. Lounge   -   #139
    manker's Avatar effendi
    lol everyone has cancer
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #140
    I spent several months under the handle 'chalice blue period' where everything I posted involved convoluted rhymes, but the philistines who populate this bored refused to recognise my magnificence.

So I just went back to being a prose trammeled cunt. :shrug:
    So you were peer pressured out of a stereotype.

shrug is idunno
    /helpful unless your attempt was facetious

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast