Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Women's Football

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    IT'S SHITE

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,982
    bouncy bouncy bouncy

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    What's your point?



    I could easily say "The McLaren F1 is a very fast car", but that would also be stating the bloody obvious

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by Lamsey@14 November 2003 - 01:11
    What's your point?



    I could easily say "The McLaren F1 is a very fast car", but that would also be stating the bloody obvious
    Why would you use the word bloody in this context.

    Is this perhaps Freudian ?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+14 November 2003 - 00:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 14 November 2003 - 00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@14 November 2003 - 01:11
    What&#39;s your point?



    I could easily say "The McLaren F1 is a very fast car", but that would also be stating the bloody obvious
    Why would you use the word bloody in this context.

    Is this perhaps Freudian ? [/b][/quote]
    The word&#39;s quite commonly used here in Britain to add emphasis, don&#39;tcherknow.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by Lamsey+14 November 2003 - 01:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 14 November 2003 - 01:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@14 November 2003 - 00:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey
    @14 November 2003 - 01:11
    What&#39;s your point?



    I could easily say "The McLaren F1 is a very fast car", but that would also be stating the bloody obvious

    Why would you use the word bloody in this context.

    Is this perhaps Freudian ?
    The word&#39;s quite commonly used here in Britain to add emphasis, don&#39;tcherknow. [/b][/quote]
    I am not entirely au fait with the Sol III cultures, however I am always learning.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Sorry, we can be rather illogical at times.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    6,519
    the best bit is at the end when they change tops.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    See below ;)
    Posts
    608
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@14 November 2003 - 00:19
    the best bit is at the end when they change tops.
    Wouldn&#39;t the best bit actually be when they jump in the shower&#39;s after, and not just when they change top&#39;s? :-)

    Sniper.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Ex-member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,529
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows+14 November 2003 - 00:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SniperInTheShadows @ 14 November 2003 - 00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@14 November 2003 - 00:19
    the best bit is at the end when they change tops.
    Wouldn&#39;t the best bit actually be when they jump in the shower&#39;s after, and not just when they change top&#39;s? :-)

    Sniper. [/b][/quote]
    You don&#39;t see that bit as a paying spectator

    Well, not at normal prices anyway...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •