Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Top 10 Most Wanted Trackers 2011

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber
    Where is uk-two ? It's missing from the list!
    It really bothers you so much?
    Then why don't you make your own list, you know. Stick it to the wall with all the logos and names flashing. I used to put on B.B. King's posters upon my wall but times are changing, huh.
    i still have bb kings posters next to joe bonamassa and eric clapton

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    revtt is really good too. but gft is full of awesome

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber
    i still have bb kings posters next to joe bonamassa and eric clapton
    Never been much of a Joe Bonamassa's fan, actually I haven't heard any of his songs until now. And I must say - impressive.
    He's only 34 years old, wow. Gotta look into new generation of blues players right now. Thanks Stabber.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    #
    1. HDBits.org
    #2. FtN
    #3. GFT
    #4. SCC
    #5. CHDBits
    #6. TorrentLeech
    #7. FSC
    #8. TranceTraffic
    #9. Pedro's BT Music
    #10. DB9
    I find it hard to believe that of the ten most requested trackers by everyday non-fanatical torrenters, 3 were specialized music trackers (not even general music), two HD trackers and two e-peen trackers. Either the blog writer thought, 'Hey Sharky's dead! I guess this is my time to shine!', or thought that by creating this list someone would offer him an invite to one of these trackers. Either way, it's a shit list.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    revtt is really good too. but gft is full of awesome
    In fairness I think you need to be someone who regularly uses awesome as a noun to fully agree with that statement.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Poster
    I'm only on one of those trackers and that one I hardly use as for the others on the list I might join hdbits the others I wouldn't bother with. I'm not an invite trader so rarity does not appeal to me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by res0r9lm View Post
    I'm only on one of those trackers and that one I hardly use as for the others on the list I might join hdbits the others I wouldn't bother with. I'm not an invite trader so rarity does not appeal to me.
    Well put. There's not much these trackers can provide that you can't find elsewhere.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    TL really shoudn't be on there at all. TL has become so low level that invites are given out on %10 giveaways all the time. Nobody's gonna trade TL invites because everyone already has an account there because they open registrations so damn much.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by res0r9lm View Post
    I'm not on any of them but I feel the same way,just because they are rare doesn't necessarily make them better. The only tracker I'd want to join from that list is hdbits, because I hear they have some of the best internals.
    Last edited by allstar323; 12-25-2011 at 08:15 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    GFT rocks

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast