Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHDbits or PTP

Poster
    Hi there,

Having been on the site a few weeks now, I would like to request an invite to CHDbits or Pass the Popcorn.

I have been around private torrent sites for quite a while now, and know what is expected of membership there etc... (including using a few freeleech torrents to get a bit of a buffer ratio etc).

Basically, since joining this site I have been privelidged enough to be given an invite to IPT, and whilst it is a great tracker with tons of content, i am looking for one that is more movie focused. Preferably with early releases of the most recent films and also a large back catalog of stuff as the movies I tend to want to watch are quite wide ranging.

With regards to ratio proofs.. I only have my IPT account to show, and this is its status, as of about 5 mins ago (check the amazing graphical editing skillzzz )

IPT.png

Speed test wise..

Here are my last 5 from my server.

1641345738.png
    1630850444.png
    1629904376.png
    1628203273.png
    1626117392.png

I think thats all I can say for now, if you want any more information about me, what I will use the account for, or anything along those lines.. please feel free to post here or PM me.

Thanks much in advance
    Joillin
    Last edited by Joillin; 12-10-2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: to make it not look like ive had my IPT account for 5 minutes

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Although Joillin is new around here, I feel my trust in inviting him to IPT was a safe bet. I would personally invite him to PtP, but recently gave out my last invite, and the number of "bonus" points necessary to obtain one, are a ways off.

I will add that Joillin has been very appreciative since receiving the IPT invite. I find good manners to be one of the greatest markers in determining who is a good invitee.

If anyone has a spare, please consider helping Joillin.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Joillin View Post

With regards to ratio proofs.. I only have my IPT account to show..........

....... if you want any more information about me, what I will use the account for, or anything along those lines.. please feel free to post here or PM me.
    Why do you have a server?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Screener's Avatar Poster
    Hi Joillin as for your request for an invite to chdbits I have to say a definitely No!

But I can help you out with an invite to bit-hdtv. New uploaded blu ray's on bit-hdtv are freeleech again!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Talking about IPT and bonus points, bonus points on IPT could be made a little more useful. When you've seeded enough to attain an amount that's tradeable for upload credit, you'll have usually uploaded a lot more than that. And a custom title is useless for those who don't frequent the forum. I've 5000+ points and have never used any of them.

Or maybe it's a conspiracy to make people seed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i can help you out with a Pass the Popcorn give me a pm and i will hook you up with an invite..............

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster
    Well I have had a PM offering me a PTP invite... Which i have graciously accepted - altho I have not received the invite as yet, but I expect this to come through in good time.

Thanks for the offers everyone else, and the kind words Megabyteme.

As for why i have a server, I am an IT professional with my own company, and host many websites on a bunch of servers that I rent. This is one that is spare, and for my own personal use (the company pays for it of course ) - I mean I could use more than 1, but I have paying customers using the other servers and it would be slightly unprofessional of me to put a torrent client on one of those.

Joillin

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Joillin, personally, I would only accept an invite from someone I know to be a good member. Those who lurk in the shadows of PMs, are often traders who pass along iffy invites. I cannot be certain this is the case, but I do know an invite is only as stable as the one who gives it.

My advice- accept the generous, out-in-the-open offer from bazzla.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Joillin, personally, I would only accept an invite from someone I know to be a good member. Those who lurk in the shadows of PMs, are often traders who pass along iffy invites. I cannot be certain this is the case, but I do know an invite is only as stable as the one who gives it.

My advice- accept the generous, out-in-the-open offer from bazzla.
    thanks for the compliment megabyteme. and more than often if i have got any invites to give, i do mostly try and help people out.so if the other offer doesn't arrive i am still willing to help you out...........

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster
    Thanks for you advice megabyteme again..

I will do as you suggest. Please could i have an invite from you bazzla.. (ill PM you my email), and I will also PM my PMer, and decline the offer.

Thanks again, always good to learn best practice

Cheers
    Joillin

PMs sent..

Cheers
    Joillin
    Last edited by Joillin; 12-11-2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast