Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fukcing women...

... No it's not going to be that kind of thread MBM

What the fuck do you buy them for Christmas, I haven't got any kind of clue at all this year.

EDIT: Hahaha, I have to learn to pay more attention to what I'm actually typing, all the spelling mistakes are making me look retarded
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 12-10-2011 at 10:42 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Protip; it's not the spelling mistakes
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Well I'm not so sure that hanging around here with you is the cause of the ever increasing number of fuck ups I make in spelling, but if you insist that you're the cause, who the fuck would I be to argue. Maybe you do turn people into retards.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I do believe you're drunk, old fella.

Try not to trip on your way up the stairs. You know how tiresome a broken hip can be
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Are you not having a good night or something?

Go chat up the missus and get laid or something, you're starting to sound like a grumpy old bastard.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    ... No it's not going to be that kind of thread MBM

What the fuck do you buy them for Christmas, I haven't got any kind of clue at all this year.

EDIT: Hahaha, I have to learn to pay more attention to what I'm actually typing, all the spelling mistakes are making me look retarded
    Get a boyfriend, it may be easy to buy something for him

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Look around here. Seriously what you see before you are posts made by average representatives of the age range most available blokes fall into. I mean would you? Really? They're barely coherent most of the time.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Are you not having a good night or something?

Go chat up the missus and get laid or something, you're starting to sound like a grumpy old bastard.
    Is it that obvious

I stayed in to watch the football and it was shite. I sent the missus over her sister's to watch the x-factor final and she came back when the footie was still on and went straight to bed. I was like; 'oh, night then'

So I'm here. Waiting for America to decide that it's time for Amir Kahn to fight.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Just time to test out the snooker table... for your lad like, to make sure it's level and all that.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Look around here. Seriously what you see before you are posts made by average representatives of the age range most available blokes fall into. I mean would you? Really? They're barely coherent most of the time.
    In all fairness. Most available blokes are in their late teens or twenties.
    As far as I can tell on this forum, it's just you that's in a failed relationship and term yourself 'available'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast