Thread: i do not have the rar password

Urgent

hi everyone . i have an issue & before opening up -->best of the best regards

my problem is:

i am downloading the "fast five" movie bd50 with these exact name & details listed below (& i should note that this is the only version of it's blu-ray that i want to have!) that i fetched out after supersearching in newsleecher; but i did not know it's passworded till i had downloaded more than 50% of it & now after hours of Up-and-downing the internet about every single data that i had about to find out a way out, just nothing i reached out. now & after all, i am begging you guys to help me through this (where or how can i find the password at all!) cause it was my first experience with usenet and if i fail i'll be extremely disappointed about the future!(to me)

merc-ff52in1 - "FAST_FIVE_G55" (90 rars)-----size: 47,219,045 KB-----Age: ~90 days-----Poster:[email protected] (merc)
    -----Group: alt.binaries.blu-ray, alt.binaries.hdtv

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Spoiler: Show

3. Newsgroups   -   #3

Heart

Hi Hypatia & many many thanx for your survival response! . the good news is (for me!) at complete Disbelievingly it works! . how weird this can be!

why am i saying this ?----> cause i was found this pass by googling or searching in different usenet search engines like nzbclub ,etc before but by copy and pasting this "tracker.framestor–hd.org" that was in the original info file of the upload as the password on every single website i visited, i got nothing; while by testing the Italic version below
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia View Post
    Spoiler: Show
    that you wrote in your post i finally could be able to open a file in the RARs
    is here somebody can head out of the story?
    anyway; again Hypatia, thanx in advance & how badly you saved my ass!
    Last edited by cometz; 12-12-2011 at 04:54 PM.