Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: The Macky Thread...

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You tell me it's a high jump bar, I see an easy chance to Limbo.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Cant believe i just stumbled upon such a thread. Dont know teh guy that well but ran into him today
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

3. Lounge   -   #73
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Well, that was Ring's contribution. Remember, you've got to set your expectations bar low for him. Think Special Olympics high jumpers on their first days of training. Now picture the athletes with their shoes tied together, no mat, concrete parking lot, and someone has placed a slip-n-slide covered in Vaseline right where they need to plant their feet to jump over the bar. Have them being chased by angry Doberman's, and you'll be in the ball park for what to expect from him with regard to poise, and precision.
    If anybody ever commissions you to give a speech about the challenged at a sporting event, please, for the love of god, tell a story you heard about them. The minute you start talking hypotheticals people will just want to ask about why you didn't compete, hotshot.

It was a metaphor, actually. Too bad you flailed around so spasmodically here, you were on a personal best roll of one-in-a-row. Perhaps, from now on, you will stick to ginger ninjas, and semi-autistics. Hypothetically.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post
    Cant believe i just stumbled upon such a thread. Dont know teh guy that well but ran into him today
    You've run into me before, I assumed you were trolling with your "clue" mouse cursor thread via your choice of wording in the first post, to which I played along (but as usual nobody seemed to get it). I can find at least three posts in the past where you've quoted and replied directly to me. It's not my fault you have a poor memory with your short post history.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It was a metaphor, actually. Too bad you flailed around so spasmodically here, you were on a personal best roll of one-in-a-row. Perhaps, from now on, you will stick to ginger ninjas, and semi-autistics. Hypothetically.

If you were to read some V.S. Ramachandran, or Wolf Paprotté you'd know how wrong you are.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #76
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    If you were to read some V.S. Ramachandran, or Wolf Paprotté you'd know how wrong you are.
    Damn you, and your neuroscience humor. It went right over my medial prefrontal cortex.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You've run into me before, I assumed you were trolling with your "clue" mouse cursor thread via your choice of wording in the first post, to which I played along (but as usual nobody seemed to get it). I can find at least three posts in the past where you've quoted and replied directly to me. It's not my fault you have a poor memory with your short post history.
    Not much of a troll me, c even ba and btw Luv you 2!
    Last edited by Human_Being; 01-06-2012 at 07:14 AM.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

8. Lounge   -   #78
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Not much of a troll me, c even ba and btw Luv you 2!
    I'm going to be sexist here and assume that you're a young lady and restrain myself from telling you to fuck off.In any case please attempt English of go post on Facebook or a Justin Beiber fan site or something.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678