Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SCC or PT

I was told that SCC, PT and GFT have good FLAC scene selection, so here I am, looking for an invite.

Just for background, I've been a long time BT user and have activity in a few known trackers.

PM me if you need more info (proofs, etc.)
    Last edited by campodetenis; 12-14-2011 at 08:35 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...=1#post3237752

Which country are you in? Might help if any prospective inviter is aware in case they lose their account... Only asking as I know SCC and GFT don't allow some countries
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Mexico. In that case was because they switched to an only nordic policies.

Thanks for the bump anyways!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by campodetenis View Post
    Mexico. In that case was because they switched to an only nordic policies.
    Are you sure it was a "Nordic only" policy? If I remember correctly, they just banned a lot of countries (mine included) under the pretense their members were causing trouble. Then they removed the ban.

SceneSound, I liked that place.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Yeah, something like that. Previously to the closure of SoftMP3 (wich was a sad day for us), they announced a "Nordic only" policy due to piracy notices and bad users, as you said. But they let long time members to stay. Not long after, they closed the site and SceneSound emerged, with the same policy. After they removed the ban, my country was still banned, and after a couple of week trying to log in, I gave up.
    Last edited by campodetenis; 12-15-2011 at 05:58 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Time for my daily bump.

For those of you that don't remember, I'm the guy that got a Waffles invitation (when it was hard to get one) by bumpin every day, of every month of every year, so, as the good ol' chemical brothers said, Here we go!
    Last edited by campodetenis; 12-16-2011 at 05:10 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I don't remember, but am capable of readin post history, so was aware...

Remember, there are people on here who'd maybe have taken a bit of time to get to know you by watching what you post before risking their accounts by inviting you... but that last post certainly made me more determined to now ignore your request
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by campodetenis View Post
    Time for my daily bump.

For those of you that don't remember, I'm the guy that got a Waffles invitation (when it was hard to get one) by bumpin every day, of every month of every year, so, as the good ol' chemical brothers said, Here we go!
    Yes endlessly bumping a request thread while steadfastly refusing to add anything else to this site is certainly high on my list of how I decide to hand out my invites here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9

Yes endlessly bumping a request thread while steadfastly refusing to add anything else to this site is certainly high on my list of how I decide to hand out my invites here.
    And I suppose thats the way you contribute!

Anyways (and before I get kicked or baned or anithing): bump!
    Last edited by campodetenis; 12-17-2011 at 09:25 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by campodetenis
    I was told that SCC, PT and GFT have good FLAC scene selection, so here I am, looking for an invite.
    You are lookin' for an invite to those sites only because someone told you so? Well, I'd recommend you some other trackers (more accurate and easier to get into) - rutracker and W&W.
    Either way, joining SCC or PT for flacs is something like going to Bankok for a prostitute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast