Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarchist Cookbook Movie

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    alex, seeing as you are new here, i just want to point you to the rules list. you will find rule 2 mentions malicious in there. going around insults groups of people (americans in this case) would fall into that catagory. if you feel you need to show others your nationalistic tendencies, i am sure there are forums specifically for this. may i suggest white storm front, you may find other idiots there for you to get along with.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Fine, if you're not prepared to have a discussion here, we can go to The Lounge. 5 minutes.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    let's reverse this, if i was to come on this board and say, oh, i don't know maybe something pertaining to the fact that your country is so damned lazy that instead of controlling itself, they let some old senile whore of a queen and her faggot of a son an ocean away rule them, you wouldn't like it would you?

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    muchspl2

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I'm too high to care... keep burning
    Proud member of MDS

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    They don't control us. We have our own parliament. You really have no idea about the rest of the world do you?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by Alex H@14 November 2003 - 04:33
    No, I think they are very generous people. Only problem is they are only generous to people they know. And they don't make an effort to get to know anyone. And they have no concept of world affairs. Less than 23% of Americans have a passport, meaning hardly any of them go overseas and see the rest of the world. And the end result is that smaller countries having local problems (like people running around with American made guns) suddenly get "help" from the US. This usually means the US takes one side and helps them bomb the crap out of the other side.

And they fuck up the English language by making up stupid words like dramedy.
    Less than 23% of americans have passports? Just for the sake of argument I don't think you can then take for granted that a lot of americans wouldnt like to go overseas and see the rest of the world. We have 35 million americans living at or below poverty level and 97 million americans under age 25 who make up 35 percent of the population. Not that this makes a rats ass its just statistics.

Ive often felt our government sticks its nose where it doesnt belong. Our government makes a lot of decisions that I dont agree with. So please dont judge all americans by every decision our government makes. If you live in a society where you believe in every decision your country or government makes Im glad for you. I guess Ill stop at that, this is completely off topic and mabe one for "World News & Events".

One other thing though.
    "And they fuck up the English language by making up stupid words like dramedy."
    Couldnt agree more, totally typical and asinine. But you cant judge a country or the masses for what the people in power or the decision making elitists do.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    and waht does this have to do with the anarchist cookbook movie?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12