Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 720p/1080p playback

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    I hope I answered all your questions, mjmacky - I was starting to wonder if they would end.
    I did have follow ups, but I could see no end in sight so I just stopped altogether. There are certain types of conversations that work interactively/dynamically, and some that work in delayed response/forum/email, this was more fit for the former.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    newsgroupie
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    There are certain types of conversations that work interactively/dynamically, and some that work in delayed response/forum/email, this was more fit for the former.
    I have never been a fan of the "chatroom" approach to forum discussion.

People who rattle off rapid-fire questions without spending even a second to think first -- and find that the answers are right in front of them, plain and obvious.

But maybe that's just how some people think of "small talk" -- asking questions that don't need to be asked, just because they could not think of anything better to say and felt they had to say something to break the silence.

I'm more baffled by this lack of content in XVID you speak of ... I've only found that if no other version is available, there is at least an XVID.
    I might agree with this statement during the years 2001 - 2003, before DVD-R releases became popular, and long before Blu-Ray & H264 rips largely supplanted DVD releases. But it always seemed that the "unwashed masses" preferred other video formats like WMV and Real Video, and sometimes I had no other choice of download.

But back on topic ... I'm wondering which video player is best for creating "special effects" - in particular playing video backwards. I remember Power DVD did a fine job of this for "standard" video formats, but I could never get it to work with "pirate" (compressed) formats. Does anyone else here ever play video backwards for any reason?
    Last edited by zot; 12-27-2011 at 07:46 AM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by zot View Post
    But back on topic ... I'm wondering which video player is best for creating "special effects" - in particular playing video backwards.
    I know ffdshow has a lot of post processing effects, though I don't recall playing in reverse as one of them. That can be accomplished by frameserving though, which would require you to play it through an AviSynth script. I don't have the particular script syntax on hand.

Now with all the formals out of the way, what the what?! Are you trying to see the devil or something?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by victorjhon View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for fucking off you ignorant shit.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by victorjhon View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for fucking off you ignorant shit.
    After a glance at his post history, I share your feelings.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i think someone should make a guide for madvr which offer significantly better quality but it need more cpu power

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    i think someone should make a guide for madvr which offer significantly better quality but it need more cpu power
    I wholeheartedly agree.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    There is a guide over at coalgirls (anime site)

http://coalgirls.wakku.to/?page_id=4611

if anyone wants to use madvr with mpc-hc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123