Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Wanted To Say Hello

Dear Musicworld:

I have been really busy at the office lately. We are working on something extra special for you all, and unfortunately, it's kept me away from here.

I have decided to make it a priority to post at least once per week, as the voting in my poll was so encouraging.

Thanks for all the support - it was warmly received.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

2. Music   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    sherman i love your screetchy mp3's.

3. Music   -   #3
    old school
    We missed you Mr.Sherman. Can't you hire a legal aid or secretary to post for you on our forum?

We really need your advice and help thru this horrible time of dealing with all these new file-sharing music lovers.

Anyway, nice to see you again Mr. Sherman!

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    how much you selling thsoe screeching Mp3s for Mr Sherman?? are they on the market?? where do I pay the royities too you for them??

5. Music   -   #5
    muchspl2
    I thought it was overpeer that first spoofed songs, not the riaa
    CMIIW

6. Music   -   #6
    I thought it was overpeer that first spoofed songs, not the riaa
    CMIIW
    yep true that is as i said before otherwise whats the point of PG if your dl off the RIAA?? they wil get your IP anyway if thats the case

7. Music   -   #7
    Mr. Sherman, i consider myself a bit of an enterpreneur, and i understand how difficult it must be to manage your time running things at the office while still trying to maintain a high number of new "Screetchy-Scratchy MP3's" to flood the Fasttrack Network with.

That is why i've come up with this new product. It's at a prototype stage - but early tests have proved to be a resounding success.

Mr. Sherman, it's with great pleasure that i introduce the ScreetchMaster3000.

The genius part is that not only does it generate income that has been lost due to filesharers, but they will make their own screechy mp3's and save you lots of time and effort. The customer will also be happy, because they will feel like a DJ.

Please get back to me with your thoughts and any offers you may have.

the_faceman.

8. Music   -   #8
    ROFL

9. Music   -   #9
    Dear the_faceman,

That ScreetchMaster3000 has put a fire under my posterior side. It's really got me dreaming of some incredible new screechy-scratchy sounding MP3's.

While taking a class at the local university, I learned how to add images to my posts. Here is how I imagine myself if I can get ahold of your ScreetchMaster3000......

As you can see in the image, the ScreetchMaster3000 has me so 'pumped-up' (is that too old school for all of you?) that it has me imagining myself during my youth.

Please let me know how I might go about ordering myself a ScreetchMaster3000. Not only will it pay for itself, but surely it will be a timesaver as well.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

*Edit* I'm almost to post number 50!

10. Music   -   #10
    Thank you for your quick reply Mr. Sherman.

Rest assured that as soon as the first ScreetchMaster3000 comes off the line you will be sent one right away, free of charge. In return, i'd like you to endorse my product.

In doing so you'll be joining some other famous people. Here is one of them using an earlier demo-version of the ScreechMaster3000. No introduction needed.

I look forward to doing business with you.

the_faceman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast