Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Hypothetical Question

mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Let's just say, hypothetically speaking, that someone was looking to download....hmmm, let me pick one......the Paris Hilton tape.

And when this person Searches, around 100 files become available to choose from. Ranging from about 550Kb up to and over 62,000Kb. And this person has dial-up and doesn't want to waste valuable download time on fakes and phonies.

How could this person identify the real from the fake?? For example, if using only the Kb, which Kb could be considered the real thing?

Again, just a "what if" question.....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Double Agent
    "Hypothetically", that ""person"" can filter anything under 192kbs out, avoid any file that has ridiculous number of sources, and pick from the middle range of sizes

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@13 November 2003 - 23:40
    "Hypothetically", that ""person"" can filter anything under 192kbs out, avoid any file that has ridiculous number of sources, and pick from the middle range of sizes

don't think he's asking about music lol (cheers forcedfx if that's you btw)

i'll check it out mrlessk

in general you can use avi preview to check stuff out before you dl the whole deal

edit: looks like an urban myth to me- was rumored to exist but looks like a bunch of unrelated p*rn

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Hehe
    Proud member of MDS

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    muchspl2
    the whole thing hasn't been released and might not ever, look for the other thread, I posted links for what has been released

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    checked out the link- seems like a lotta fuss over 3 minute preview filmed in the dark that could be anyone lol

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by dingdongding@14 November 2003 - 00:00
    seems like a lotta fuss over 3 minute preview in the dark
    Thanks dingdongding,
    The way this story's been all over the news today piqued my curiosity and just wanted to have a peek. But, three minutes in the dark is just not worth the trouble.
    Anyway......(now where did I place those Asia KaZupernodes?) lol
    Thanks again,
    mrlessk

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I've heard about this story, but who is this woman and what did she actually do to become famous in the first place?!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@14 November 2003 - 16:18
    I've heard about this story, but who is this woman and what did she actually do to become famous in the first place?!
    you've heard of the hilton hotels right ? paris is one of the daughters of the guy who owns them -very rich ppl
    Open your mind

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by nanotek+14 November 2003 - 16:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek @ 14 November 2003 - 16:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparkle1984@14 November 2003 - 16:18
    I&#39;ve heard about this story, but who is this woman and what did she actually do to become famous in the first place?&#33;
    you&#39;ve heard of the hilton hotels right ? paris is one of the daughters of the guy who owns them -very rich ppl [/b][/quote]
    oh i see &#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast