Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions---now Read This Shit

My Guess is that this movie wasnt really about the Matrix. IMO it was about Neo's/The Nebuchadnezzar's crews STORY. so it probley wasnt supposed to answer all the questions people had about thematrix or anything else. remember this is only MO.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    I just have to say those frickin mechs the humans used were ridiculous. Horrible designs. Where was the frickin protection for the pilot? Bah.

And the humans sure had a shitty plan for defending Zion. Just sit there and shoot at the hole the sentinels made? God what frickin retards.

And what was with that stupid Neo vs. Smith fight at the end? It was a total frickin DBZ fight! I kept on waiting for one of them to scream "Kamehameha!"

The first Matrix was great 'cause it ripped off some great stuff. But once the Watchowskis decided they could write good original stories thRevolutions is what we get.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    He cant break out of the train station because its not the matrix, the matrix has rules which can be bent or broken to those that know its not real, the trainman created this place with different rules so he is strongest and no one else can figure it out, its a mini matrix if you will.

And about him destroying things outside the matrix....HES THE ONE! He is the only one that truly understands the psychology behind the matrix, hence why he does so well because he knows it is just code and is not real. this psychology (from what ive gathered from the oracles various speech's) applys in the real world as well, he doesnt look at anything the same anymore, so he can modify the real world as well.

Just what i think

And how he destroyed the smiths? He was turned into one! Therefore, he had all the power they had, and hence the ability to destroy the Matrix. Somehow he managed to keep his personality and use the smiths power to destroy it all.

IMO it was quite a good movie, just with some incredibly corny moments, like how trinity died, wtf? Nothig dramtic, just suddenly it cuts away to the fact she has sentinel arms sticking out of her. They could have done a slow zoom out with dramatic music, but the way it was cut made it funny. Plus she, talked fine with neo for about 5 mins before she died, surely

A) Neo could have done something within that time, at least made that passing easier

B) Perhaps even saved her with his new found real world powers?

And they were celebrating at the end, really joyous, ok, so they had saved some of the city and some people, but Neo (for all they know) is dead, the matrix has reset all over again, the people are still trapped in the fields, and zion has no defenses at all. You saw the size of that machine city, how long do you reckon it would be before they could amass a strike force?

A few minor points, quite good movie though

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Originally posted by Busyman@16 November 2003 - 22:44
    Neo had a hard time fighting Smith one on one in Revolutions. So why didn't the HUNDRED'S of Smith's just kick his ass.
    It was unnecessary. Smith had already forseen the one-on-one fight with Neo and knows that he would win. Why would he want to introduce any extra variables which would not further his goal?

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Originally posted by Napoléoné@17 November 2003 - 02:03
    And the humans sure had a shitty plan for defending Zion. Just sit there and shoot at the hole the sentinels made? God what frickin retards.
    Well they did have a plan A, which was to use the hovercrafts' EMP to ambush the sentinals as they were tunnelling down. Of course, at the end of reloaded, we learn that an EMP was set off prematurely before the ships could get into position, disabling 4 out of 5 ships.

Not much better, but I feel that the humans had limited choices in the defence of Zion.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Originally posted by YoRu@14 November 2003 - 13:19
    The only REAL thing WHAT i hate about the movie were the unanswered questions:

- WHY THE FUCK CAN NEO STOP/DESTROY MACHINES IN REALWORLD ?
    etc.
    he is the one.....

it still is a sf movie, not a action movie.. remember that ppl

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i h8 the matrix revo its so unimaginable
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    I love it.... I hate the matrix reloaded.... the fight with all those agents is just like a computer game... I just lookt like crap. SOOO FAKE

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i love the matrix but i want the guy who puts up the finger to respond he cracks me up

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    why is this gay post still going the gay movie has been out for so long the movie is gay get over this gay movie people i wish i never spent one cent on the matrix movies

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast