Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Revolutions---now Read This Shit

Poster
    Originally posted by YoRu@14 November 2003 - 04:19
    The only REAL thing WHAT i hate about the movie were the unanswered questions:

- WHY THE FUCK CAN NEO STOP/DESTROY MACHINES IN REALWORLD ?
    etc.
    because the 2 codes matrix and real world were over lapping

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Poster
    well here i thought we were having a mature discussion about the facts of the movie which u seemed to overlook due to your ignorence and hatered of the movie but then u go on and do something so stupid as creating a seperate thread which specifically hates on the film? god how pathetic is that. fanboyism is at an all time high for u my friend.

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone+5 March 2004 - 01:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neotheone @ 5 March 2004 - 01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YoRu@14 November 2003 - 04:19

etc.
    because the 2 codes matrix and real world were over lapping [/b][/quote]
    u know what the fuck i hate about ppl like u? u dont listen. the oracle explained it. u went into the theatre expecting to be dissapointed. and u were. too bad. u missed out on a tremendous experience.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@14 November 2003 - 05:37
    about a million sentinels flying around and about half a dozen humans fighting them.
    Was thinking the same thing and why the fuck didnt the humans have one of those EMP things or whatever they are in the dome for protection or some shit.

I wanted see him fighting shit loads of agents or something
    That would have been fuckin awsome.

What happened to that french guy and his bitch?
    Yeam man she was so fucking hot and how is it that they got Neo out and they didnt get their ass kicked. You would think them ghost guys from the second movie would have been their.

as for the Trainman he can now tell all his buddy programs down the club about the time he kicked the ass of the guy who saved the world, pretty cool.
    yeah with one punch and Neo whent down like a bitch

I think they cut alot out from the movie to make it shorter.

Lets just hope a directors cut will be made and some better seens will be in it.
    Was thinking the same thing and why the fuck didnt the humans have one of those EMP things or whatever they are in the dome for protection or some shit.
    The EMP wouldve blown out every single personal attack unit, and they did use it
    yeah.

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Poster
    It is a story&#33; It is not REAL&#33;

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    Poster
    Originally posted by Tetsujn+5 March 2004 - 05:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tetsujn @ 5 March 2004 - 05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by neotheone@5 March 2004 - 01:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-YoRu
    @14 November 2003 - 04:19

etc.

because the 2 codes matrix and real world were over lapping
    u know what the fuck i hate about ppl like u? u dont listen. the oracle explained it. u went into the theatre expecting to be dissapointed. and u were. too bad. u missed out on a tremendous experience. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly...

In your little mind you convinced yourself that matrix sucks, know it doesnt matter what we say, you will continue to think as know, Next time you are paying to see a movie, do some research about the movie and if you think the movie will suck then dont go and put your Titanic VHS and cry &#39;cuz you would like to fuck Leonardo di caprio, its not like someone forced you to watch nor &#39;pay&#39; the matrix...

All i see is people complaining, what i have to say to those people...

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@5 March 2004 - 12:30
    In your little mind you convinced yourself that matrix sucks, know it doesnt matter what we say, you will continue to think as know, Next time you are paying to see a movie, do some research about the movie and if you think the movie will suck then dont go and put your Titanic VHS and cry &#39;cuz you would like to fuck Leonardo di caprio, its not like someone forced you to watch nor &#39;pay&#39; the matrix...

All i see is people complaining, what i have to say to those people...

see? just like i said. matrix fans all up in your face, talking about how tiny your brain is. all you see is people complaining, all i see is people who take this crap as some kind of religion. if the matrix is blowing your mind, it&#39;s &#39;cause your mind is blown way too easily due to not having very much mind to blow. Cygnuz-Y, STFU with your either/or crap, "either you like the matrix or you&#39;re a titanic-loving homo." either you realize the matrix is all flash and no substance, or you&#39;re a fat pimple faced computer-gaming geek who prolly gets picked on at school.

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    Poster
    ok this is getting out of control , either you like the movie or not , i personally think its a great movie , but thats all it is a movie , theres no hidden meaning , its not real , it doesnt blow your mind , its just a freaking movie , sure theres a lot of die hard matrix fans , but i see nothing wrong with that , and theres also a lot of "the matrix sucks balls" people , but dont see anything wrong with that either , so next time anybody thinks that a matrix hate thread is a place for mature discussions think otherwise.

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    JunkBarMan's Avatar Milk Sucks,Got Beer?
    Originally posted by Marius24@5 March 2004 - 16:14
    It is a story&#33; It is not REAL&#33;
    NOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Dont say that&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; YOU ARE LIEING&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I"M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA LA LA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Just kidding, really. I just know people out here in this world believe movies like this are soooo fricking cool it has got to be the real. Whatever, it&#39;s a frigging movie.
    The third one was ok, not as good as the original, but NOT many third movies are as good as their original.
    Today is the day.

10. Movies & TV   -   #70

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast