Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay Beard Club

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Can we get a confirmation from the one who slammed the door on said caterpillar? Ma'am, does this look like the guy who's stalking you?
    No, that's Tom fucking Selleck.

Btw can I join in? Special dispensation for being a girl, will a moustache do? I can lay off the Joleen for a week or two and see what gives.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Can we get a confirmation from the one who slammed the door on said caterpillar? Ma'am, does this look like the guy who's stalking you?
    No, that's Tom fucking Selleck.

Btw can I join in? Special dispensation for being a girl, will a moustache do? I can lay off the Joleen for a week or two and see what gives.
    The confidence in the response inspired me to track down the original:

selleckstache.png

As to your request, well there's nothing written in the by-laws about gender with regards to facial hair. If you can grow it, you'll get your stars. Skiz promised us all magenta stars, right here in this thread, then he deleted his post (but I saw it, so it counts).
    Last edited by mjmacky; 12-22-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: well if it's not going to show the other attachment then I'm getting rid of the pointless link
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

selleckstache.png

As to your request, well there's nothing written in the by-laws about gender with regards to facial hair. If you can grow it, you'll get your stars. Skiz promised us all magenta stars, right here in this thread, then he
    deleted his post (but I saw it, so it counts).
    I was able to give an emphatic and decisive reply because the complexion and nose were all wrong. The moustache itself I couldn't be too sure about. Initially looking through the peep hole all I saw was an ecru suit. I was immediately pissed off at having got out of my bath so didn't even recognize the wearer. The second time I slammed the door too fast to get a good look at the tache purely through disappointment at seeing the suit again instead of the 6ft of lean muscle and hotness I'd asked for. Thankfully he turned up 2 mins later, and after declaring my area free of my stalker we had a pleasant evening in regardless of the moustache and suit libido stripping combo.

I'm left thinking that if only he hadn't left the clothes I gave him outside my door one morning earlier in the year he might present a more memorable moustache to unsuspecting stalkees today.

Anyway, I'll get started on my own straight away ^_^

4. Lounge   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I don't know if I want to see it, Squ...

Right now, I've got a lovely picture of early 20-something hotness in a 7of9 suit.

Also, i will be slightly jealous if you can grow facial hair quicker than I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #45

selleckstache.png

Well there's a surprise, like I'm stupid enough to actually post a picture of myself here for you all to invite more digs at me by her.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Well there's a surprise, like I'm stupid enough to actually post a picture of myself here for you all to invite more digs at me.
    We already have a digging union. You can show your subnasal ferret or not, we get paid either way.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    We already have a digging union. You can show your subnasal ferret or not, we get paid either way.
    Oh! YOU'RE more than welcome to take digs.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Leaving your clothes at the door, Dave. That's a big no-no here in the gay beard club. What were you thinking, Dave? That's an act of symbolism and a cry for help. Unless, of course, you just wanted your washing done and your wife has polio or something.

It's time to let it go, Dave. Why do you keep posting here? Nobody likes you or trusts you after your recent adventures in fashion atrophy and stalkerhood. Don't say it's to annoy me, please. The last thing you do is annoy me. You're like the lounge volleyball, for fuck sake.

Why, Dave, why?

9. Lounge   -   #49
    There are two types of people in this world chavis, those who place value in things just because they're things, and those who place value in things because they mean something other than just being a physical thing. I'm in the second group, from the sounds of it you're in the first. Having had the entire friendship revealed to be no more than a gigantic deception which was never at any point about anything other that her feeling good about herself, by using me. She devalued all of the friendship to be as worthless as the lies she told to maintain the friendship. Those items became worthless, just as worthless as every other lie which tumbled from, (and I see continues to tumble from) her.

Odd isn't it how she omits the bits she doesn't like? Like say about how I tried to return her things to her, but she was too much of a coward to come and take them from me.

I've never understoood people like that you know. People who will lie to your face, but who don't have the courage to actually look you in the face when they're caught lying. If you're a person of any value then why would you have to run and hide away like that when you're caught out? Where's the moral fibre of someone who behaves like that?

It sounds as if we like each other equally as much now.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 12-22-2011 at 10:24 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    There are two types of people in this world chavis, those who place value in things just because they're things, and those who place value in things because they mean something other than just being a physical thing. I'm in the second group, from the sounds of it you're in the first. Having had the entire friendship revealed to be no more than a gigantic deception which was never at any point about anything other that her feeling good about herself, by using me. She devalued all of the friendship to be as worthless as the lies she told to maintain the friendship. Those items became worthless, just as worthless as every other lie which tumbled from, (and I see continues to tumble from) her.

Odd isn't it how she omits the bits she doesn't like? Like say about how I tried to return her things to her, but she was too much of a coward to come and take them from me.

I've never understoood people like that you know. People who will lie to your face, but who don't have the courage to actually look you in the face when they're caught lying. If you're a person of any value then why would you have to run and hide away like that when you're caught out? Where's the moral fibre of someone who behaves like that?

It sounds as if we like each other equally as much now.
    Haven't read any of the above, but I'm quoting it in case I ever get round to it.

Why did you come back to this board, Dave? Are you willing to admit that it's because Squeamous starting posting again, and you saw an in?

If you can admit that, then we can move along to the next point.

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast