Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Children watching television

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    It was clear I was throwing words at a wall when I posted it.
    Little rays of sunshine need to be reflected and scattered before they cause us all cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It was clear I was throwing words at a wall when I posted it.
    Little rays of sunshine need to be reflected and scattered before they cause us all cancer.
    If I had a wall over which I had complete control, I'd paint it black.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    If I had complete control of that elite(douche)bag poster, I'd paint him in black face, and send him to a ghetto to bring back a bucket of fried chicken. We'd see what kind of ray of sunshine he'd be after that.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    If I had complete control of that elite(douche)bag poster, I'd paint him in black face, and send him to a ghetto to bring back a bucket of fried chicken. We'd see what kind of ray of sunshine he'd be after that.
    I think black people in the ghetto are too civilized to present an interesting outcome, better send him to Alabama in blackface, already carrying a bucket of fried chicken as to convince the locals. He shall be wearing a sign that says (Pass Gay Marriage This Year).

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    I think black people in the ghetto are too civilized to present an interesting outcome, better send him to Alabama in blackface, already carrying a bucket of fried chicken as to convince the locals. He shall be wearing a sign that says (Pass Gay Marriage This Year).
    Geeshus Macky, I just wanted to wreck his sunny fuk'in positive attitude, not send him back in time 150 years...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Geeshus Macky, I just wanted to wreck his sunny fuk'in positive attitude, not send him back in time 150 years...
    Sure, but I think we could agree that I hate people more thoroughly than you do.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Sure, but I think we could agree that I hate people more thoroughly than you do.
    I think we feel the same enmity for individuals, you just cast a wider net.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    I think we feel the same enmity for individuals, you just cast a wider net.
    I'm too much of a misanthrope to be a racist, that's what you're saying?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Many children like to watch TV.Some good cartoon and program can help children to be creative and learn from TV.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by elitebag View Post
    Many children like to watch TV.Some good cartoon and program can help children to be creative and learn from TV.
    I refuse to take parenting advice from individuals shamelessly plugging companies employing children under the age of 4. Let me guess, you use television to train the toddlers how to manufacture your bags...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast