Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max Payne 2 Cheat

Hi,

I have a saved game cheat for max payne 2 which comes as a registry entry file. The instructions state to put the reg file into the game folder and then execute/import it.

When I do this it asks if I want to add the contents of the file to the registry. I do this but when I start the game I still dont have access to all the levels.

Am I doing anything wrong? I dont like the idea of adding unknown entries to the registry and it seems an odd way of giving access to all levels.

Any ideas on what to do with it would be great

Thanks!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I have a saved game cheat is I would think so that you CAN save in the game not get all levels for that you will need either a serial # that works a patch for the .exe file or the real cd disc.
    Putting the registry entry in won't harm anything find the file right click mouse and edit it to see what it say's its going to do also look for other posts about Max Payne 2 they might help you out,haven't played a game for 14 months now.

3. Games   -   #3
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Post the content of the reg file and Im sure someone can say you if it is dangerous or not

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Games   -   #4

Fool.

Don't go adding shit to your reg without knowing what it is first!

5. Games   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Tuxedo_Penguin@14 November 2003 - 18:13

Fool.

Don't go adding shit to your reg without knowing what it is first!
    Everybody has to learn it sometime and thats for sure not the right way to tell them

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Games   -   #6
    Maybe true.

OKay, heres the deal. RegEdit is a powerfull thing, it can fine tune your computer for the better, or it can cripple it beyond repair. Its best to look for alternatives before you go and slap something into your reg.

You never know when some asshat will make a "cheat" that will fark up your Windows config to hell and back.

Handle with care.

7. Games   -   #7
    muchspl2
    WHAT THE HELL KINDA SAVE GAME IS THAT, ALL THE ONES i EVER GOT WERE PUT IN THE SAVE GAME FOLDER lc

or in the my documents, I wouldn't put a game cheat in your regestry, thats crazy talk

8. Games   -   #8
    Exactly.

9. Games   -   #9
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    To get access to all levels you don't need a registry patch.

Start the game with the command parameter -developer (go to run, type in 'command' or 'cmd', cd to your MP 2 directory and type MaxPayne2.exe -developer).

You will now have access to the 'jump level' or something mode (press new game). You can now go to any level.

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    hahah my dad was fixing something in the reg and was on and was adding an important screen..

It was highlighted and my cat jumped on the keyboard so he lost that string and couldn't remember what was there

=

Fucked Windows!!!

when that happend windows insisted on shuting down, after that woudln't boot to windows so we had to reformat.
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast