Thread: Need help with contacting admin/mod in RevTT

embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Haven't accessed account for a month and a half due to various issues. Have been good user at RevTT for 5+ years. Cannot access IRC channel either. Need guidance/ help in contacting admin/mod. Thanks guys!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Why can't you access IRC? I know from experience they very rarely, if ever, discuss other users accounts with anyone other than the user, and as far as I know, they don't really use this forum to contact you directly.

You could try using mibbit, which is a free online irc chat client, see if that helps
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    Due to travel and satellite connections, I am looking for buffered accounts (need big buffers)
    Have for invite: TL, Bitme, RevTT, bit-hdtv
    Maybe that's why.

Anyway, I second Burnsy's post, although Mibbit may be blocked due to acting as a proxy.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ahhhh... trader, enough said
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Dude that post was from 2007! and it was not a social stigma like how it is these days

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Due to travel and satellite connections, I am looking for buffered accounts (need big buffers)
    Have for invite: TL, Bitme, RevTT, bit-hdtv
    I will trade with only those who have reputation level > 10. I will review all your previous posts.
    I dont like to trade, but constant travel makes it impossible to keep up especially with satellite connections; thus the above request. I have had similar issues in the past if you review my previous posts.
    Dude that post was from 2007! and it was not a social stigma like how it is these days
    No, it was from January, 2010. I doubt the mod/admin is going to fix your "5 year-old" account. Let me guess, you had a "big buffer"...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Like MBM said... no it's not. 2007 is a long time ago so doubt anyone would be that bothered... but it was way more recent than that. I'm guessing that's why you were disabled

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    You can click on the arrow next to "Originally Posted by..." to jump to the post. I don't usually bother posting when trading threads are from 2007 and such, for the reasons that have been mentioned.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."