Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Mainly, your vanity.
    So did I.

What part of my posts is it that you think is about vanity? The fact that I stay here when you and your twisted mates lie repeatedly? Or the fact that I continue to correct you all, and point out what a twisted set of fuckups you are?
    Thank Dave for making it easy for me to reply to this one. It lets me know that Dave values my friendship. I have underlined it for Dave. If Dave wants further elaboration, it matters not whether we're right or wrong, only that Dave makes such a strident effort.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 12-31-2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: 3rd person
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    When your accusations are of the nature of the accusations you and others here keep making against me, I am bound to respond to ensure that some semblence of reality is brought to bear upon the crap you all post.

It's not cause what you post is really of any importance, or because I give any kind of fuck about the lies you all keep telling. It's cause when you're accusing someone of criminal activity towards another member, it should be corrected.

So sorry Jacky I don't value you at all.

I had one post to make today, about a man whom I did value the posts of, and who recently died. I've already done that. You won't find that post though, cause it aint here.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    So sorry Jacky I don't value you at all.

I had one post to make today, about a man whom I did value the posts of, and who recently died. I've already done that. You won't find that post though, cause it aint here.
    I did read your post, and it was here, about me. However, I'm still alive, sorry to disappoint.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Darthy old chap, we're not all one at all.
    They think you're an idiot.

You think they're idiots.

At some point you all have to realize that you have that, and much more in common!
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    The only difference between them and me is that I have admitted more than once I was an idiot with regards to her, they've yet to even understand that they're being idiots.

I have recently commented about how "as you traverse this wonderful digital medium, you are occasionally lucky enough to find someone who is" (I'll change it here to suit the board) a drop of detergent in a sea of shit. None of them are what I would call detergent, turds yes, detergent no. Their response will undoubtedly be to tell me I'm also a turd, and that's the funny bit. Because they're all too stupid to see that I came to this board and declared myself to have been converted into a turd by the way she had treated me. So their claims will yet again be more meaningless stabs at me.

Come on, you must find it amusing to see all these internet warriors leaping to defend the honour of a woman who they don't actually know. A woman whos behaviour towards me I've posted untold number of factual posts about, all of which these internet warriors ignore in favour of their self justified campaign to defend her honour, at my expense. It's a living testament to the indoctrination of men, and very amusing to watch.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oh! And for the record, you've never been someone who had any right to call me Dave. Not one of you cunts has ever behaved in any fashion which could be called friendly towards me, so stop behaving like a two faced prick and at least attempt to be an adult and use my fucking board name.
    Sorry, RejectedDave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Come on, you must find it amusing to see all these internet warriors leaping to defend the honour of a woman who they don't actually know.
    You're asking the person with severe apathy to feel anything but amused at this cock fight?

Don't worry, I find any stances about this issue utterly ridiculous, and by hyperbolic extension hilarious, whether in favor of the dick or the chick. Much of that conclusion stems from the situation itself. It's difficult to hold a serious opinion about internet relationships, whether fueled by a need to stalk, a need to reprimand, a need to mar or a need to be around. I mean, everyone has to admit it's a little absurd.

I can't even imagine being one of the people lured into the "He's stalking her argument". Communication alone would be enabling, so why bother?

TL;DR, oh yes, I am amused.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The only difference between them and me is that I have admitted more than once I was an idiot with regards to her, they've yet to even understand that they're being idiots.

I have recently commented about how "as you traverse this wonderful digital medium, you are occasionally lucky enough to find someone who is" (I'll change it here to suit the board) a drop of detergent in a sea of shit. None of them are what I would call detergent, turds yes, detergent no. Their response will undoubtedly be to tell me I'm also a turd, and that's the funny bit. Because they're all too stupid to see that I came to this board and declared myself to have been converted into a turd by the way she had treated me. So their claims will yet again be more meaningless stabs at me.

Come on, you must find it amusing to see all these internet warriors leaping to defend the honour of a woman who they don't actually know. A woman whos behaviour towards me I've posted untold number of factual posts about, all of which these internet warriors ignore in favour of their self justified campaign to defend her honour, at my expense. It's a living testament to the indoctrination of men, and very amusing to watch.
    Is that your goal here, David, to get us all to dislike Squeams? Are you here to share how she shattered your soul, and made you into a stalking, pathetic creep, Davester? Will you leave if we all agree that Squeams is a horrible, rotten, person, Daveareno? Will that relieve you of this horrible burden you must now bare, Davearoosky? Certainly you are not here for the warm camaraderie being shared, Daveatola. You think you are making any ground with your "efforts" to "defend yourself", Dave-o?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Loving the caps, Dave. It's so much more believable in upper case, Dave.

When did you last have sex with your wife, Dave? I think this may be the crucial nub of the Dave problem. You're just not getting any anymore, are you Dave?

You haven't experienced being desired in a long time, Dave. Maybe you should partake in the services provided by those sisters of the dusk. You need to get laid, Dave.

I'll pay for some crack-skank to relieve your tension, mate. Just send me your bank details, Dave.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Can't believe mbm broke Dave. It's always the quiet ones.

See, mbm strikes me of the kind of chap who would feel remorse about ruthlessly destroying a fellow internets traveller like he did with Dave up there - if only there was a something to like about our troubled companion.
    And that's just it. There is no redeeming feature. No possible way of connecting with someone so thoroughly contemptible. I mean, who else do you know that has three kids and a wife but devotes more time to stalking someone half his age and incessantly writing about her on the internets.

What's almost worse is that Dave's got no idea that he's wrong - Dave is sure that everyone else is wrong and that he's a victim in all of this. A victim.
    It beggars belief.

That's the tragic part, the comedy value of this is pretty much everything else, from the ecru suit to the denials of everything ever to the relentless inability to outwit anyone at any time to how Dave gets truly offended if someone says, for example, he was lounging instead of leaning on the balustrade. The rage is always tangible.

And you just know that the caps lock extravaganza was accompanied by a myriad of tears. A veritable flood of angsty emo tears all over the net-book his wife bought him for Christmas
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast