Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Would you also like to point out how you made about 700* posts about that "one woman" on a regular basis for the past 8 months?

* +/- 300
    Good god man, no wonder modern science is so fucked, a 42% tolerance level... that's fucking madness.

Yes I have made an awful lot of posts, in response to you all, about this subject. Although they weren't all about her, some of them were about you all, and some of them were about me. I've still spent far too much time on the subject of her, which is a subject I should really be spending no time at all on, but you are all very persistent with your obsession about this subject. At least it's only here, that this subject has been something I have had to piss away time on.

2. Lounge   -   #142
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I love irony. Case in point: reading this post followed by your signature.
    I didn't even notice that... it was totally unintentional
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. Lounge   -   #143
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Would you also like to point out how you made about 700* posts about that "one woman" on a regular basis for the past 8 months?

* +/- 300
    Good god man, no wonder modern science is so fucked, a 42% tolerance level... that's fucking madness.
    That's how statistics works, if you want to make a statement in the 99.5 % confidence interval, you have to accept a wide deviation. Further, it would be the failure to report error and deviation that would fuck modern science, you kind of have it backwards.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #144
    That's how statistics works, if you want to make a statement in the 99.5 % confidence interval, you have to accept a wide deviation. Further, it would be the failure to report error and deviation that would fuck modern science, you kind of have it backwards.
    Alternately you could just attempt to have some semblence of accuracy about the figures you're stating, thus making the margin of error you need to include much smaller and requiring a much smaller percentage of tolerance. Like I said your 42% explains why modern science is so fucked, we have scientists producing stuff with random numbers that probbaly bear no resemblence to anything, and then requiring 60% tolerance levels for their statements to be acceptable.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 01-07-2012 at 05:43 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #145
    Alternately you could just attempt to have some semblence of accuracy about the figures you're stating, thus making the margin of error you need to include much smaller and requiring a much smaller percentage of tolerance. Like I said your 42% explains why modern science is so fucked, we have scientists producing stuff with random numbers that probbaly bear no resemblence to anything, and then requiring 60% tolerance levels for their statements to be acceptable.
    You seem to be fairly confused about almost everything. I can state with 95 % confidence that you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

6. Lounge   -   #146
    You seem to be fairly confused about almost everything. I can state with 95 % confidence that you seem to have no idea what you're talking about.
    I'm an expert in tolerance.

7. Lounge   -   #147
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Ergo, the last 5% corresponded to the time you spent dating squeams.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Lounge   -   #148
    dating?

You mean being duped into being a friend to her surely?
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 01-07-2012 at 08:38 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

Ergo, the last 5% corresponded to the time you spent dating trying to date squeams.
    I'm sure this is what he meant.

10. Lounge   -   #150
    I'm sure this is what he meant.
    I knew you were already sure of that before you posted it.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast