Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Oleg PM thread

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I wanna fuck a pretty girl, so stop talking about me please.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I hear Rings dressed up like a girl, and turned around backwards, is a decent solution to your needs. That is, if you can trust the feedback on his Facebook page.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    After speaking to the man for a good hour+ over 2 conversations, I am absolutely convinced that Oleg is 100% who he says he is. I believe there is an understood rule that we don't pick on real people we know have disabilities.

there will be times that he gets annoying, and by no means should he have carte blanche to run amuck. However, he's a good, kind guy who has some compulsions, and difficulties understanding human interactions.

We discussed the way people interact on this bored, and I explained that this site (and the internet, in general) is a poor place to learn how people behave. I explained that many see themselves as characters here, and not as real people. Things said/done here do not represent real life. I believe that helped him feel a bit more comfortable with how some people have acted in the past.

As I said, Oleg is 100% who he has said he is. Honestly, if you met him, you would understand that he is not the kind of person who would act in any other manner. He does not present a "character", a troll, or a game player. He is who he is.

Hopefully this will settle the long-running question once and for all.
    This may have been pasted 10 times for all I know as I found the humor in the OP but the truth in the above statement. I never got past the first page before responding. But am in total agreement with what has been said here, right down to the carte blanche. You simply have to know when and how to respond.

My interaction was via IRC and was somewhat lengthy.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    After speaking to the man for a good hour+ over 2 conversations, I am absolutely convinced that Oleg is 100% who he says he is. I believe there is an understood rule that we don't pick on real people we know have disabilities.

there will be times that he gets annoying, and by no means should he have carte blanche to run amuck. However, he's a good, kind guy who has some compulsions, and difficulties understanding human interactions.

We discussed the way people interact on this bored, and I explained that this site (and the internet, in general) is a poor place to learn how people behave. I explained that many see themselves as characters here, and not as real people. Things said/done here do not represent real life. I believe that helped him feel a bit more comfortable with how some people have acted in the past.

As I said, Oleg is 100% who he has said he is. Honestly, if you met him, you would understand that he is not the kind of person who would act in any other manner. He does not present a "character", a troll, or a game player. He is who he is.

Hopefully this will settle the long-running question once and for all.
    This may have been pasted 10 times for all I know as I found the humor in the OP but the truth in the above statement. I never got past the first page before responding. But am in total agreement with what has been said here, right down to the carte blanche. You simply have to know when and how to respond.

My interaction was via IRC and was somewhat lengthy.
    He is simply wired a bit differently. There's definitely a "condition" there. In seeing him, I was reminded of an interview done with Nicholas Cage for Leaving Las Vegas- one in which the main character has decided to drink himself to death. When asked how he was able to play the part so realistically, he noted that people who are playing drunk do everything to seem intoxicated. Those who are seriously drunk, and even have a problem with it, do everything they can to appear normal while they are drunk.

I found the comment worthy of remembering (although, I am sure much has become paraphrase by now), and I have been able to gauge others via the mechanism. While there were small signs noticeable, he was doing everything he could to present himself as "normal"- it was only when something went wrong that the uncontrolled Oleg came out a bit (he was not able to put all of his attention on being "normal",

That said, he's not trying to fool, or troll anyone. Do his posts come across as strange sometimes? Yes. Are they coming from someone who has a medical reason for these difficulties? Yes. Should he get battered for these oddities? I think not, and won't participate- at least not against HIM...

Thanks for your comments, br.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm going to continue to tease Oleg for the things he says, since... well that's just what I do.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm just letting people know that I have met with him (v9a video chats) and he is exactly as he has described. There is absolutely NO reason why people cannot have fun with/around Oleg.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm just letting people know that I have met with him (v9a video chats) and he is exactly as he has described. There is absolutely NO reason why people cannot have fun with/around Oleg.

EDIT- Just think of Oleg as a better looking, smarter, more socially advanced, more interesting, and articulate version of Rings. Treat each accordingly...

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Would you like for me to pass Idol's sister your way? I still have a pair of her panties(actually I've never taken them off) that I can send to you so you can get a whiff of her scent and decide whether or not you want to have a go. Just pay no attention to the fumunda cheese you may see on them.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I didn't know that you were into intellectual fat chicks. If God forbid I ever run into another one I'll give her your number.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    I didn't know that you were into intellectual fat chicks. If God forbid I ever run into another one I'll give her your number.
    Intellectual fat chick?!!! That implies you actually talked to her that's ...

What'd she say, "I almost finished high school. BTW,this chocolate cake tastes good!" ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast