Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digital-update

anyone know if their finished?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    If u mean the Bittorrent place, No they are not finished why do u ask.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Just checked and yes the site is offline.

****3000th post**** :beerchug:

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    just found this on Bytemonsoon
    =Hello, It has been bought to my attention that your licensed vBulletin website is breaking the vBulletin License agreement, namely this clause: vBulletin may not be used for anything that would represent an Intellectual Property Violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Your license has been nullified, so it is requested that you shut down your forum immediately. You host will be contacted in ten (10) days by our copyright agents if the site is not removed. If you have any queries, please email [email protected] including your customer number and license number. Regards, Chris Schreiber vBulletin Licenses Team.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Originally posted by spam@22 October 2003 - 17:11
    just found this on Bytemonsoon
                    =Hello, It has been bought to my attention that your licensed vBulletin website is breaking the vBulletin License agreement, namely this clause: vBulletin may not be used for anything that would represent an Intellectual Property Violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Your license has been nullified, so it is requested that you shut down your forum immediately. You host will be contacted in ten (10) days by our copyright agents if the site is not removed. If you have any queries, please email [email protected] including your customer number and license number. Regards, Chris Schreiber vBulletin Licenses Team.
    Easy solution:

www.phpBB.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    easier solution-its back on.bye bye for a bit kazaa

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, I had went to Digital Update earlier and they were up, they go up and down so get use to that.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    i am mate.still theres plenty other sites to check out.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I mainly use suprnova.org and I just started using my tracker again.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    it is not gone, they have used up their allocated bandwith for the month, if they find a new server before the month is over, they will be back up then, if not, they will be back up on the 1st.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast