Thread: Family Guy Season 3

did anyone dl this off suprnova? i just finished and it had a shitload of bad frames and i wanna kno if its just me or what

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    I didn't ddl it, but try re-opening the torrent and let it check the file, maybe its mot compleat

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by muchspl2@15 November 2003 - 04:01
    I didn't ddl it, but try re-opening the torrent and let it check the file, maybe its mot compleat
    yeah thats a good idea cause when i woke up came to the comp it had been restarted so hopefully its just not done

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    whoa thats very odd... had the thing at 93% last night and now when i check the file its at 4! oh well it will due till i get the money for the real dvd

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+15 November 2003 - 04:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 &#064; 15 November 2003 - 04:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>did anyone dl this off suprnova? i just finished and it had a shitload of bad frames and i wanna kno if its just me or what[/b]

Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@15 November 2003 - 05:03
    Originally posted by muchspl2@15 November 2003 - 04:01
    I didn&#39;t ddl it, but try re-opening the torrent and let it check the file, maybe its mot compleat
    yeah thats a good idea cause when i woke up came to the comp it had been restarted so hopefully its just not done
    <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1
    @15 November 2003 - 05:06
    whoa thats very odd... had the thing at 93% last night and now when i check the file its at 4&#33;&nbsp; oh well it will due till i get the money for the real dvd[/quote]

so you knew it wasn&#39;t finish, but you played it anyway and you couldn&#39;t figure out why it was not playing correctly, bittorrent doesn&#39;t download like kazaa, its bits and pieces in no particular order, so thats why it jumped around, but you should have figured out it was because you didn&#39;t finish the download

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@15 November 2003 - 04:06
    oh well it will due till i get the money for the real dvd
    I bought the real DVD, annoyed me. NO extras at all, bad menu systems and all. Still, it is a good cartoon.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    nah i thought it was done because the last time i checked it was at 93% then went to sleep and someone had restarted the computer, went into the folder and the files were playing until i got to certain parts... but it being at 93% then download for about 10 hours expected it to be done didnt think about loading it back up again... idk how it went down from 93% to 4 though

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    muchspl2
    I have only herd of loosing a few mb&#39;s are you sure it started @ 4 are 0, you could have opened it in the wrong place

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by ezyryder+15 November 2003 - 08:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ezyryder @ 15 November 2003 - 08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@15 November 2003 - 04:06
    oh well it will due till i get the money for the real dvd
    I bought the real DVD, annoyed me. NO extras at all, bad menu systems and all. Still, it is a good cartoon. [/b][/quote]
    you must be talking about the volume 1 dvd.. i got that one but the commentary is still good

i need to get volume 2 that has a good amount of extras

I have only herd of loosing a few mb&#39;s are you sure it started @ 4 are 0, you could have opened it in the wrong place
    yeah i dont know what happened i put it in the same place as the other never happened before

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    no. im talking about season 3, no commentry or anything.

perhaps it&#39;s just my region, i know america and uk have different regions, and with such have different extras sometimes. where are you from? Im form the UK.