Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sequels From Hell

uNdEaD$$$
    It's simple with sequal's. If their made to make money their almost always an exact copy of the original except it more OTT their Ok they keep fans happy but the one's that don't are the one's that try'n answer questions they like the Hellraiser films, The first two are fine but the rest go off changing stuff and making questions.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    never herd of excorsist 2-4 , but thats a sign isnt it?

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@18 November 2003 - 19:41
    never herd of excorsist 2-4 , but thats a sign isnt it?
    I don't remember 3 or 4 either, but part 2 was an unintelligible mess.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i hant read all this so I dont know if someone else posted it but

Dusk till dawn they made another 3 of them and they were utter crap

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Men in black 2 is poor, but i have to say Friday the 13th parts 4, 6, 9 and Freddy vs Jason are decent (im not biased or anything)

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    A few people have mentioned the Alien series, but I think Aliens (part 2) was very good. Sure 3 sucked monkey balls, but 4 was quite reasonable also I thought.

One sequel that should never have been made was Robocop 3. I think they actually ran out of money half way thru, so just left it as an unfinished heap of rubbish.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by superpoopoo.man@19 November 2003 - 12:40
    Men in black 2 is poor, but i have to say Friday the 13th parts 4, 6, 9 and Freddy vs Jason are decent (im not biased or anything)
    MIB - i agree - not good at all

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Turd Ferguson@19 November 2003 - 12:42
    A few people have mentioned the Alien series, but I think Aliens (part 2) was very good. Sure 3 sucked monkey balls, but 4 was quite reasonable also I thought.

One sequel that should never have been made was Robocop 3. I think they actually ran out of money half way thru, so just left it as an unfinished heap of rubbish.
    i agree i liked robocop 1-2 but they sure should ve stopped there i heard theres a 4 someone told me that and i asked and someother told me that as well is there prob crap like3 i just like the booster pack thingy and ed209 when the little girl controled it other than that that movie sucked balls

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    I thought Aliens (the second movie) was very good. Aliens 3 sucked. Godfather 3 and MIB are also not good at all.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by superpoopoo.man@19 November 2003 - 06:40
    I just recently saw Jason X and I actually thought it wasn't half bad, for what it was. They weren't trying to make a classic horror film; it was more like a sci-fi comedy. And it made me chuckle a few times.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast