Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Samsung flips off Apple, uses same actress in ad

iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That's awesome.

I'm actually warming up to Samsung as a company- not because of any kind of "alternative to Apple", but their upcoming 7.7" Galaxy Tab seems like it will serve my needs wants quite nicely. They seem to make some good, reliable products, as well.

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    lol

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    +1 @ megabyteme
    I've never had any issues with the company or the devices and my current Galaxy S is excellent. I've done a few custom things to update it and such but the hardware has never skipped a beat. the "alternative to Apple" phrase seems like a fanboy thing as I've never thought of Apple as anything special lol

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    Could agree more re Samsung. I have a Sammy TV, DVD player, 2 Sammy laptops and upgraded while back from Galaxy S to a S2, other half has a galaxy ace too. Never had an issue with any of them, build is brilliant and quality is superb

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    Love this story. My brother bought a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I'm a big fan. +1 for Samsung.
    Last edited by WHiKWiRE; 01-05-2012 at 05:13 AM.

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    Love their TVs and Displays. Had a Fascinate and hated it. However, that may have been more related to Android and Verizon not playing nice together and getting updates out in a timely manner. Am looking for an Android Tab, but a little scared off by my Fascinate ordeal. Any advice?

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I own a Samsung refrigerator the likes of which I could never find at such a low price range (double door, coated, spacious for $899), and my friends in construction stand by using Samsung equipment. Truly a fantastic company. It's a shame that a company that provides end-to-end capturing to viewing processing, in-home automation and refinement solutions, and helps actively build our world gets accredited for all their publicity stunts as opposed to getting the fame they deserve for their industrial reputation.
    Ellipses go here.

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashBanger View Post
    Am looking for an Android Tab, but a little scared off by my Fascinate ordeal. Any advice?
    Go the way of rooting and custom ROM. There was no way I was going to wait for my cellular provider to update my Galaxy S, and they can't offer anything nearly as optimized and robust as a custom ROM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    Go the way of rooting and custom ROM. There was no way I was going to wait for my cellular provider to update my Galaxy S, and they can't offer anything nearly as optimized and robust as a custom ROM.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I have heard before. I guess that really is the way to go. I just didn't want to "brick" my device, especially since I'm funding the purchase from my own pocket. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast