Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unmetered gigabit servers from server.lu at $134.95 (limited stock)

Hi,

We've secured a small number of AS8000 servers from server.lu . They come with unmetered gigabit (as opposed to their standard AS8000 which is unmetered 100 Mbit/s), and most interestingly, we're able to sell them at more than 30% OFF the regular price of the 100 Mbit/s.

We aren't asking FST to make this a sticky thread due to the limited supply (this is just a test we're doing with unmetered gigabit).

You can check the official specification page here:

http://www.server.lu/dedicated-as8000

So yes, it comes with a QuadCore processor, 2 TB HD (2*1 TB), 8 GB RAM...

You can get it preconfigured as a seedbox or just get root access and do you thing if you prefer.

If you want to get one:

http://www.xirvik.com/table_servers_...t.html#dedi_lu

Of course our satisfaction guarantee applies - if you don't like the server for any reason you can return it in the first 24 hours for a full refund, or prorated otherwise.

Xirvik

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    3 left right now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    If a person will buy this server only for the private tracker upload and download and spent $134.95 every month then I am thinking he has lots of black money in his pocket or otherwise he is a biggest asshole in this world.

If a person don't get any income or any profit by spent of $134.95 every month then there is no need to spent $134.95 every month, will good to save that money for future need.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 01-08-2012 at 07:29 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    If a person will buy this server only for the private tracker upload and download and spent $134.95 every month then I am thinking he has lots of black money in his pocket or otherwise he is a biggest asshole in this world.

If a person don't get any income or any profit by spent of $134.95 every month then there is no need to spent $134.95 every month, will good to save that money for future need.
    They can be sliced up and sold, I assume...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I'm sure many people here thank you for sharing your opinion about how they spend their money. Any more wisdom you care to share?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by xirvflux View Post

I'm sure many people here thank you for sharing your opinion about how they spend their money. Any more wisdom you care to share?
    Advice is free?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Use condom while having sex with your girlfriend, if you don't make her pregnant and you do not want to get busted.

Do kegel exercises for delayed ejaculation and make her happy on bed.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 01-09-2012 at 03:03 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    marklefe's Avatar Poster
    will jelqing really make my penor larger?

Use condom while having sex with your girlfriend, if you don't make her pregnant and you do not want to get busted.

Do kegel exercises for delayed ejaculation and make her happy on bed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Get your sister to tug on it for a while. That will probably increase its size.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by marklefe View Post
    will jelqing really make my penor larger?
    I'm sure almost nobody cares, but jelqing does work.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast