Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: CN Again Again...

Site: CN
    Content: Movies

Yes, CN is reborn! Not to be mistaken as TBH relived..

Without too much detail, all the old staff is there along with new ones! All signs of TBH are gone. Therefore, there will never be open sign-ups OR external apps. iKiller has given his blessing and helps on the site as well. TheDevil is back. D3m0n has come out of retirement to make a new stylesheet for the relaunch (along with other graphic enhancements about the site). We are going old school CN and keeping things quiet.

I am going to make it fairly easy and will not scrutinize to harshly. Other staff members will still have to look at your apps so it may take a day or two before you hear an answer. The good news is, if you are let on the site, there is a thread with information of how to fill out an app for a friend. Although, this will be very much scrutinized by at least 3-4 members of staff as well.

We are out of beta but there are some things that still need to be worked out.

If you are interested, please PM me directly. Please provide the following information... ( With subject CN )

1) Where you a previous CN member "This does not include TBH" and if so what was your username? If so, what name did you go by? If you were/are a recognized member it will surely help in the process and possibly expedite the invite.

2) Outside of seeding and leeching your butt off, is there any special skills that you are gonna be able to offer to the site? Likewise, are there any special needs that we can be on the lookout to help you with?

3) Please provide at least 3 Profile links on other BT sites. Obviously these should be older accounts or at the least, frequently used accounts. Also refrain from obscure or non-English speaking trackers (with the exception of some of the larger Asian HD ones). giving links to Non Movement Tracker Helps Your Application, If you have different names on these sites, please explain why.

-
    -
    -

4) Here is where you can post anything that you would like to share about yourself, interest in the site, help you may want to offer, etc. What you enjoy in life...What you hope to get from CN. No specific criteria. Just a little for us to get to know you...

5) Where are you from?

6) Your email...

Don't send multiple pms.Don't apply for someone else.If you don't hear back from me in one week means you are rejected.

*HDBits* Offer invite Section
    ^^^^

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Let the insincerity begin.

Also in the way of scrutinizing I "scrutinized" your post history here and not word one about movies.In fact every single post had something to do with getting into trackers.No jovial banter ,no wide swath of interests just a conspicuously mercenary attitude.Oh course you no doubt save "the good stuff" for places where it really counts.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-17-2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    giving links to Non Movement Tracker Helps Your Application, If you have different names on these sites, please explain why.
    Sigh...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanium View Post
    Site: CN
    Content: Movies

Yes, CN is reborn! Not to be mistaken as TBH relived..

Without too much detail, all the old staff is there along with new ones! All signs of TBH are gone. Therefore, there will never be open sign-ups OR external apps. iKiller has given his blessing and helps on the site as well. TheDevil is back. D3m0n has come out of retirement to make a new stylesheet for the relaunch (along with other graphic enhancements about the site). We are going old school CN and keeping things quiet.

I am going to make it fairly easy and will not scrutinize to harshly. Other staff members will still have to look at your apps so it may take a day or two before you hear an answer. The good news is, if you are let on the site, there is a thread with information of how to fill out an app for a friend. Although, this will be very much scrutinized by at least 3-4 members of staff as well.

We are out of beta but there are some things that still need to be worked out.

If you are interested, please PM me directly. Please provide the following information... ( With subject CN )

1) Where you a previous CN member "This does not include TBH" and if so what was your username? If so, what name did you go by? If you were/are a recognized member it will surely help in the process and possibly expedite the invite.

2) Outside of seeding and leeching your butt off, is there any special skills that you are gonna be able to offer to the site? Likewise, are there any special needs that we can be on the lookout to help you with?

3) Please provide at least 3 Profile links on other BT sites. Obviously these should be older accounts or at the least, frequently used accounts. Also refrain from obscure or non-English speaking trackers (with the exception of some of the larger Asian HD ones). giving links to Non Movement Tracker Helps Your Application, If you have different names on these sites, please explain why.

-
    -
    -

4) Here is where you can post anything that you would like to share about yourself, interest in the site, help you may want to offer, etc. What you enjoy in life...What you hope to get from CN. No specific criteria. Just a little for us to get to know you...

5) Where are you from?

6) Your email...

Don't send multiple pms.Don't apply for someone else.If you don't hear back from me in one week means you are rejected.

*HDBits* Offer invite Section
    SinkingfromIslandGirl.jpg

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    So basically what you are saying is that "Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."
    Nah an overwhelming disregard of acknowledging where you might have gone wrong in the past is a sure-fire avenue to success in the future.
    At least that's what I like to tell myself.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So basically what you are saying is that "Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it."
    Combine that with "a picture is worth a thousand words" and you have my post.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    But ikiller gave his blessing like a true boss, stop hatin' playa

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    I don't see any hate involved.It's merely an observation.If some people wish to be blind to the truth then by all means go ahead.
    As I said if you if you are determined to continually do something in exactly the same way just don't be surprised at getting the same result every time.
    Anyway except for exercising my vocal cords fingers it matters naught to me either way as I've been deemed unworthy of such illustrious places by the decerning teens that inhabit them long ago and anything about that changing is also highly unlikely.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    LAMOVIDA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    its ah ok tracker but i think they need users and no so secrecy ;(

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast