Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About Romney's chances to become the Republican nominee

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why did 69 send Romney over here to the U.K? He is complaining and questioning the security set up for the Olympic Games. Border controls should have refused him entry into the U.K.

Actually I feel sorry for him as I believe he is dyslexic. He read somewhere that any moron could become republican President of the U.S.A. He read moron as Mormon.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I believe I've officially made the transition. In the distant past, I was very conservative. As a made my way through school, those damn liberals invaded my very soul. Even then, I stuck to my conservative roots when voting. Now, I can't see myself supporting anyone on the right. All of the banking scandals, the housing bust, BIG money going to the rich has made me sick. I still don't trust anyone on the left (at least the sky has not fallen under Obama's watch), but I can't bring myself to support BIG money/corporate interests of the right.

Oh, and I can't stand the look/sound/pompousness of Romney. I want to see him lose as much as I did John Kerry.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I think the current Romney/Reid tax standoff is hilarious.
    How inept is Romney's team not to have foreseen the problem in trying to hide his enormous wealth and the strategies he's used to to protect it?
    As long as Romney refuses to release his tax records for the past several years, Reid and the Democrats are free to speculate about what he's "hiding" and they can be as wild and insulting as possible till Mitt caves in.
    Which inevitably, he will and then you can be certain that the records will be exhaustively picked over for even more dirt.

This election is shaping up to be the most naked expression of the what the far right has been working towards for decades.
    They have finally found the perfect plutocrat to front the party, a spineless blank slate with no fixed values (pick any subject and Mitt has been on both sides at some point), a man who doesn't even pretend to care about anyone save his peers. The Romney budget will lower taxes on the rich and raise them for everyone else...and he DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER DENYING IT.

Mitt Romney is a man shaped middle finger, raised by the Kock brothers and Karl Rove and waved in the face of America.
    He is "Fuck You!" made flesh and running for President.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Hello clocker remember me still nikkid c2k jp paul vb aroumd

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    clocker hasn't posted for a while.

nikkid dropped in to say hi a couple of months ago, maybe. Otherwise she's not been around much since maybe 2006. Not since Jonno moved in with her, basically. I'm not sure who c2k is meant to be, if it's j2 he's not been around for a while either. JP showed up a couple of months ago, after a long absence, but otherwise seems to have quit the board. All of the other pauls (also pol) and both vbs have been gone for a long long time.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-24-2013 at 04:24 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    I think Mitt's chances of becoming president are over, sadly he's the best rep candidate there has been in a long time

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27

seriously...
    go to the library, get a few self help books and after reading the life affirmations, stand in front of the mirror and repeat them to yourself out loud... and count yourself lucky you didn't have 4 years of Mitt Fuckmey!
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    he will save us from the insanity

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123