Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audio driver needed

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    Hi guys , only program I really use for these type of problems is DriverMax . Free to use but only two drivers per day , only need vid or sound ? Very easy but you have to read the Data base and research what others have tried .

Simple ,tried and true , use a phoney e-mail to sign up .

Link : http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax/
    I used to use that one too, but the limit is way too low for me, because you generally need to download a bunch of drivers for old hardware in a row during a fresh windows install, and in the end it just didn't really solved my needs.
    If the subscription wasn't so high, and if my needs weren't so sporadic, I would have definitely bought it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    My friend is developing an app for stuff like this. I checked it out and it looks promising although it is more of an ultimate solution for PC/Laptop/Apple technicians. Still some kinks to work out though, like working out a good way to "sense" the limit for download speed reduction on official driver sites etc.

He will be charging money for it though, probably with a simplistic free version and then plugins for the rest, even custom made per client if demand is for that. I haven't had the chance to actually field test it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12