Thread: What Do You Think Is Better, More Exhilirating,

Poster
    To be the best form of entertainment?
    Games or Movies

I think that the main purpose of games is to act as an interactive movie. The game which comes the closest to capturing all the great qualities of a film is Metal Gear Solid 2, in my opinion. But even that can't compare with action films such as The Matrix, Bad Boys 2, Hard-Boiled etc.

Movies can offer so much more the games, and keep you really engrossed. A movie that captures the horror of the Silent Hill series would be utterly amazing and 100X more horrific then a game.

I also think there's a lot of technology that can be made for movies that can improve the experience even more. However I can't think of any features for games that raises them above the exhiliration of a good movie.

What do you think is better?

What are you? A Gamer, A Movie Lover or an Entertainment Junkie (Dedicated to both)

I'd say I'm an EJ, I have Xbox, PS2 and DC, love games and have an amazing setup for watching movies. However I think I enjoy movies more then games, I have a great knowledge of film and see around 106 films on cinema a year.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Thats good with your movie knowledge you can help us in the Movieworlds Lost and Found Department.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Vamp@15 November 2003 - 15:45
    I have a great knowledge of film and see around 106 films on cinema a year.
    your my hero

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hahhah that was pretty funny