Thread: Anime - Chobits Ep.25

I want to get the episode 25 of Chobits, but I donīt want get by Kazaa
    where can I get this episode in net (with subtitle in english or portuguese)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    why dont you want it from kazaa ? is it oing slow for you ?

if the reason is because its slow then you just gotta deal with it, lots of people are still downloading anime of people on kazaa, even the OLDER ones.

but as for your origenal question, try EMULE i searched and its got it there.
    dont know if its availability is high or not though

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I prefer by net, by kazaa is very slow, some times donīt have people to get it and I donīt have much time

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    well, I don't know what you mean with "net", but you will have to go with either dc++, kazaa, emule or irc. I doubt you will find anything on bittorrent, unless someone release a new rip of the dvds.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    it would be so nice if someone would upload movies games and anime's to ftp's or web sites, ill eb downloading 50b solid all the way

DAMN YOU!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by danne@15 November 2003 - 21:22
    well, I don't know what you mean with "net", but you will have to go with either dc++, kazaa, emule or irc. I doubt you will find anything on bittorrent, unless someone release a new rip of the dvds.
    hehe i guess no one is sharing chobits now...it's an old old series

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by RedRival@16 November 2003 - 16:52
    hehe i guess no one is sharing chobits now...it's an old old series
    Yeah, well, I DID download a dvd-image of love hina again a few weeks back tho ^_^

However, the TV-series I don't have on HD, only have it burnt on dvd and it won't go back on hd for quite a while, not too much space left at the mo, have a few 100gb's to burn and I have to cut up a few series before that.