Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Poster
    I have never had occasion to visit this thread before, I think most people can work out why. However can I just say well done to DF, this is sharing at it's best. Your time effort and expertise. Making the whole thing more personal and fun for other people. For nothing more than their appreciation.

Could you possibly do something with my avatar. Really just the same as it is, with perhaps some white noise.

Top Man of the day award to you. Well done that man.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    @ genious: Love the avatar. Sorry I kept you waiting so long. This morning I went through my episodes and was coming up with ideas for ya. There is one that I'm going to make, no matter what. I'll send it to and see if you want to use it. It is of the professor leaning over a table tapping his fingers.

@JmiF: um....I doesn't look like you have an avatar, I can't see one.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Lounge   -   #93
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Thanks for the mini tutorial dwightfry-I made my first animated avatar tonight using Paint shop pro 7 and animation shop 3, What do you think? B)

4. Lounge   -   #94
    dwightfry, make a happy version of :rtfm: since people want it. It doesn't have to move and some people could use it as an avatar.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I would love one of the Lexx ship....maybe a moving one where it is firing its weapon.....now that would be soooo cool!

6. Lounge   -   #96
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Your avatar is great namzuf!

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Originally posted by dwightfry@9 March 2003 - 00:27
    @ genious: Love the avatar. Sorry I kept you waiting so long. This morning I went through my episodes and was coming up with ideas for ya. There is one that I'm going to make, no matter what. I'll send it to and see if you want to use it. It is of the professor leaning over a table tapping his fingers.
    I don't mind the wait, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Hi dwightfry, i would love it if u could make me an avatar from the superbowl matrix trailer, from 12seconds - 15 seconds, where neo materializes from the green matrix code. It looks totally wicked. I have the trailer if you want me to send it to you somehow. Anyways let me know. Cheers

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Originally posted by kevin13579@9 March 2003 - 13:17
    Hi dwightfry, i would love it if u could make me an avatar from the superbowl matrix trailer, from 12seconds - 15 seconds, where neo materializes from the green matrix code. It looks totally wicked. I have the trailer if you want me to send it to you somehow. Anyways let me know. Cheers
    I'm almost positive that someone already has that or somthing very similar.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    i know that someone has the matrix code falling down like in the screensaver you can get, do you think that's too similar? maybe i should make a post asking if anyone has it?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast