Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    @brockster: Nevermind, I started to work on it, and the text was too small....it sucked.

I made this one just now, you can use it if you want. I am going to make an itchy and scratchy one next, you can wait for that one if you like. If you don't want either one of those then they are up for grabs.

@m3th0d: The matrix preview is downloading now
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Lounge   -   #122
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    any matrix ones goin spare?

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Hey !!! wait ur turn brockster!

4. Lounge   -   #124
    Originally posted by dwightfry@10 March 2003 - 16:02
    @torpid_X: I don't actually do much with drawing my own animations, I focus mostly on taking them from video clips. I'll see what I can do, but it is going to be a while.
    OK, don't worry about it then.

Keep up the good work your doing.

Torp

5. Lounge   -   #125
    njs12345's Avatar Poster
    inside your head, and you can't get me out, mwahahaha
    TorpidX, how about a cube rotating with 'TorpidX' on its faces.

I've been doing stuff like this lately a lot, and it would take me about 10 mins to do.

6. Lounge   -   #126
    No thanks, I like the invisable sword concept, just not the quallity I was able to achieve. That was originally created as an animated icon (.ani)with limited colors, and 32x32 size, because of app limitations.

The spinning cube would make a cool sig though.

7. Lounge   -   #127
    @M3th0d: I downloaded the file, unfortunatly it is a .mov format. I tried to download some converters but they wouldn't let me load the file for some reason? I'll have to try to find a .avi or .mpeg version. It will be another day or 2

@Brockster: M3th0d gets first dibs on the matrix avatar, you can use one of the ones he doesn't use if ya want

@sara: The file you sent me didn't work, I e-mailed you back. Did you get the file off of kazaa? I will download it if you did.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

8. Lounge   -   #128
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i'd like a star wars avatar, something like a x-wing or jar-jar binks getting his limbs removed by a lightsabre

you can put me on the bottom of the list if you're busy, its not like my life depends on this thing, but the jar jar thing would make me laugh so good
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #129
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    @dwightfry Thanks, replied to your email,

Yep there are lots of episodes of Lexx on Kazaa.........All as wiered and wonderful as the last..... with lots of great images that would make brilliant sigs and avatars.

10. Lounge   -   #130
    I will finish Brockster's, Sara's, and M3th0d's avatars, but after that I won't be making any more avatar's for a while. A lot has been going on lately, and I need a break. Sorry if I missed someone.

@M3th0d: I downloaded a usable copy, unfortunatly there are NO spots that would allow me to make a flawless looping avatar. The section that you wanted has already been made and is being used by another member also. What section would you like to use then? Please limit it to 2 seconds.

@Brockster: Same as above. What part of the preview would you like?

@sara: The video is still downloading. I'll have it done ASAP.

Sorry again.

(I'm very happy to finish your avatars, please don't think that it is too much trouble. I just need time to get other stuff done. And get stuff resolved. )
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast