Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Poster
    Originally posted by alan36uk+14 March 2003 - 15:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alan36uk @ 14 March 2003 - 15:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Master YodaX@14 March 2003 - 15:22
    also whats a good simple easy to learn program to make animated gifs?
    Jasc animation shop 3 is pretty easy.
    Ulead Gif animator also an easy one. [/b][/quote]
    thanks man I think I&#39;lluse ulead

2. Lounge   -   #152
    i like mine as it is. but maybe you could make it so my current avtar rotates 3d. chears

3. Lounge   -   #153
    Forum Star
    Now that Dwightfry doesn&#39;t have the time anymore I&#39;m posting this request to all of you who learnt how to create moving avatars.
    I could learn myself, I know, but at the moment I really don&#39;t have the time for it.

I&#39;d like to have some additional avatars so I can change it once in a while.
    Preferably I&#39;d like to have 4 &#39;Benders&#39; (or 6, or 10, I&#39;m really pushing my luck here ) acting offensive like the one Dwightfry made, or something else with a robot.

Robotbastard is very, very likeable to me too.
    You can download the movie here: http://www.robotbastard.com/
    In the beginning of the movie (the large version) there&#39;s a scene where Robotbastard says: "My body for the cause", I think that would make a great avatar.

So if there&#39;s somebody out there with some spare time at hand, he could earn eternal fame by providing me with an animated avatar. :-"

4. Lounge   -   #154
    @Bender,can you say exactly what the time for the frames you want
    (when it start and ends)

5. Lounge   -   #155
    Poster
    @chloe: um....Are you saying you want something that has to do with cats? Will anything do?
    dwhitfry..in response to my post "I like pussy cats. I want to be a pussy cat"

Yes of course but within reasonable limits, nothing like a pussy cat dismembered as a result of an MVA, or some other perversion like I have seen before, (not that I am suggesting that you would do that, but has happened to me before by non=feline lovers, btw love dogs too, all animals, just happen to have cats)

two white ones and one ginger/honey one, miss them lots.

6. Lounge   -   #156
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Crack_man@14 March 2003 - 23:52
    @Bender,can you say exactly what the time for the frames you want
    (when it start and ends)
    In &#39;Robotbastard_large.wmv&#39; (44.369kb) it happens on the 2:25th minute, (where he says: "My body for the cause").

I hope this helps you out, otherwise PM me.
    Thanks for going trough the trouble. B)

edit: it&#39;s that &#39;salute&#39; thing I&#39;m looking for.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    Poster
    very very cute...SALUTE&#33;&#33;

I am at picstore and did it once, linked an image there, to here, but this time can&#39;t follow theinstructions; a first for those who know me and/or love me..... multiple choice only

I was told not to tilt my head so I didn&#39;t and I got a front on view, very front on, although only partially, cos part of my head was cut off. Anybody follow me. Its hard to operate a webcam, and take a picture especially when you just got out of bed. Furthermore, I still can&#39;t link this picture, yet I did it with the &#39;too tilted head one&#39;. Maybe I need my head read.

8. Lounge   -   #158
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by Crack_man@8 March 2003 - 20:57

Upload your pictures on a free picture hoster like this one picture hoster
    which you can upload up to 25 MB for free.
    HELP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Dwightfry has made me the most amazing avatar....and I went and registered with the picture hoster mentioned here....and I must be thick or something...but I cannot find anywhere on the site how to acutally upload the picture&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You have just got to see this avatar....it is so cool....I mean, you would all be missing out if you don&#39;t help me... (Well I like it anyway&#33; lol)

9. Lounge   -   #159
    I would like a kick ass animated avatar of Sonic. Found some but they not what I wanted.

10. Lounge   -   #160
    @Bender,I downloaded wrong version cuz I downloaded the large version wíth 64.2 MB.
    Your avatar is coming soon.