Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Originally posted by sara5564+15 March 2003 - 05:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 15 March 2003 - 05:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crack_man@8 March 2003 - 20:57

Upload your pictures on a free picture hoster like this one picture hoster
    which you can upload up to 25 MB for free.
    HELP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Dwightfry has made me the most amazing avatar....and I went and registered with the picture hoster mentioned here....and I must be thick or something...but I cannot find anywhere on the site how to acutally upload the picture&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You have just got to see this avatar....it is so cool....I mean, you would all be missing out if you don&#39;t help me... (Well I like it anyway&#33; lol) [/b][/quote]
    sara5564 you have to register and then log in then upload the avatar
    also the address that you get you must add &ext=.gif for it to work

2. Lounge   -   #162
    Originally posted by Genius+15 March 2003 - 11:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Genius @ 15 March 2003 - 11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -sara5564@15 March 2003 - 05:51
    <!--QuoteBegin--Crack_man
    @8 March 2003 - 20:57

Upload your pictures on a free picture hoster like this one picture hoster
    which you can upload up to 25 MB for free.

HELP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Dwightfry has made me the most amazing avatar....and I went and registered with the picture hoster mentioned here....and I must be thick or something...but I cannot find anywhere on the site how to acutally upload the picture&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You have just got to see this avatar....it is so cool....I mean, you would all be missing out if you don&#39;t help me... (Well I like it anyway&#33; lol)
    sara5564 you have to register and then log in then upload the avatar
    also the address that you get you must add &ext=.gif for it to work [/b][/quote]
    I could not log in there when I first used that website even when I was registred and to solve the problem was to enable this website vinyamar.com in to cookies.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    @Bender,the avatar is done now.
    What do you think about it?

@Sara5564,if you still canīt upload your avatar,then send it to me and I will host it for you.

4. Lounge   -   #164
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@15 March 2003 - 00:41
    @chloe: um....Are you saying you want something that has to do with cats? Will anything do?
    dwhitfry..in response to my post "I like pussy cats. I want to be a pussy cat"

Yes of course but within reasonable limits, nothing like a pussy cat dismembered as a result of an MVA, or some other perversion like I have seen before, (not that I am suggesting that you would do that, but has happened to me before by non=feline lovers, btw love dogs too, all animals, just happen to have cats)

two white ones and one ginger/honey one, miss them lots.
    @Chloe: Wow, long time no see. There has been a scene of a cat from a tv comercial that I have wanted to make as an avatar even before you posted. I wasn&#39;t able to find it on kazaa, because it was kind of a stupid comercial, but sickingly cute none the less. I have a tv card, and whenever it&#39;s on, I try to get to the computer to record it. If I ever do succesfully get it, I will make the avatar and send it to ya.

@Sara: You can use my host. It&#39;s just picstore. Just right click the avatar, and copy the address. Then paste it into the &#39;my avatar&#39; section of the forum.

@Bender: I made some robot bastard Avatars for that other guy a while back, and I don&#39;t think he has been back since. You can use them if ya want

@Schmiggy: Here are the avatars again. I hope they work.

(Man, you try to break away from this, and it just sucks you back in. LOL )
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

5. Lounge   -   #165
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Dwight

I can only save them as bmp files with explorer for some reason.

even if i change the file name to .gif afterwards, they still dont work.

any one else not see the pics animated? u sure u posted them as gifs? im totally lost

6. Lounge   -   #166
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@15 March 2003 - 15:00
    Dwight

I can only save them as bmp files with explorer for some reason.

even if i change the file name to .gif afterwards, they still dont work.

any one else not see the pics animated? u sure u posted them as gifs? im totally lost
    Just right click on the one you want the just copy the address, not the one at the top but the one in the middle, and then just paste it in the box in your avatar settings.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    testing...

Ok, i did exactly that... copied the shortcut, even added it to my favorites, copied the url to my avatar box, and its not animated...

8. Lounge   -   #168
    I can see it and its alive ITS ALIVE
    But if you can&#39;t see it I dunno whats going on

9. Lounge   -   #169
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    LOL&#33; well what the hell is that? Could it be an internet explorer setting? how fricking strange... thats totally confusing.

i can see like yoda x&#39;s, and benders... but the ones dwight just did for bender,,,, the robots, those arent animated... what the hell....

advice anyone?

10. Lounge   -   #170
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Ummmm......I don&#39;t know. This is a stretch, but did you change any settings to make you computer faster? A while back, I downloaded this Reg. edit thing that changes registry settings to make my computer faster, and it made it so animated gifs wouldn&#39;t be animated. But it is strange that it is only doing it for a few avatars. Maybe it has to do with the Bits? I will compare the files later, and see if that may have something to do with it. I have to leave for a few hours, I&#39;ll be back on later with my findings.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com