Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Rather like the ozzy stuff- but you should live up to the dwightfry moniker with a classic alice coffin scene (oooh, challenging... would be humorous...)

2. Lounge   -   #22
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    WOW, somebody actually knew the where I got my name.

I only have a 56k modem now, so I can't really afford to download random stuff for other people. Once again, if anyone has video clips of what would make a cool avatar, tell me. Making the Avatar is the easy part, getting the clips is the hard part.

And if people want to know what my plans are for today.

I will be making a series of yoda avatars in his fighting scene. And I will be making a few more avatars from Thriller. I am especially anxious to get the 'claw' dance move that they do. I am also going to download a random episode of futurama and hope that there is something Obscene for Bender's avatar. And if all that happens, last on my list is download the Michael Jackson, 'beat it' video, and get the 'bird' dance that they do at the very end. LOL

Tomarrow:
    Find out what Robot Bastard is....sounds interesting
    Do some research on Alice Cooper movies and Videos and see what I can find.
    Get some scenes from some RadioHead Music Videos. (Especially Paranoid Android)
    start getting Beck music videos, maybe make some out of those
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Forum Star
    The future is a cooler place than you might imagine. Robot Bastard exists in an eight-grade-boy universe of Robots, Rocket ships and cute girls. Escape to the colorful adventure in the first installment of Robot Bastard! Yes, geeks of the world, this is the one you've been praying for.

The President's Daughter has been kidnapped by the brilliant super- criminal Blood Mamba. All rescue attempts have been thwarted by the evil genius. There's only one thing left to do: send in the Robot. The Robot must fight zombie-monsters and insecurity in order to complete his suicidal mission.
    http://www.robotbastard.com/
    Cool stuff, worth downloading it. B)

edit: They got a forum on that site as well where you can post Robot Bastard fan art.
    @ Dunkbot: On this board only I have the exlusive right to use robot avatars!

4. Lounge   -   #24
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ok I got one...right when Papa Smurf is spanking that ass....

Smurfette The Smurfs...my favorite cartoon series.Smurfs and Colt 45 malt liquor...works everytime. B)

But I thank it would be too small for avatar...maybe signature...hmmmmm.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Ok Bender...you...you...robot bastard! (just kidding...) How about Robot Bastard's ship? I don't want to step on anyone's toes...even so I think dwightfry will get a kick out of RB

6. Lounge   -   #26
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Here's the first one I made today. If anyone wants to use it go ahead.

@dunkbot: Your avatar isn't showing up, and how come it says you have only made 1 post....yet there is 3 on this page alone?!?
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Posts in the Lounge doesn't count.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Forum Star
    ...and Funny Stuff.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    @dwightfry

this sounds really cool well done for makin em for peeps

can i have one im not really fussed just something cool like wierd or somthing like the matrix scroller ive seen but cant av that someone else has got it

thanks brockster

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Hmmm....dwightfry- your posted new avatar is a little dim...is it from old b&w video? Hey I noticed you do band stuff...I have a "living room band" (no garage) using a little Boss studio zipper- way fun, will share if I can get cranky files to cooperate. Anyway, and back to topic, did you check out RB? Can you rip spaceship???? Excuse my ignorance, but this machine is making up for a decade of PC absence and the many features are a little overwhelming(think about it- if the last machine you touched was an early 386 clone----whoa, baby!!&#33 Hey this is fun

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast