Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatars

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    @VanDiem: I sent you a private message with the avatar, if you got it, please replay ASAP

@Freak: I sent you a private message with the avatar, if you got it, please replay ASAP
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Thanks I like it! I'll use it also if you see any other intresting sections of vids with ozzy you should let me know if you make more so i can check them out!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    I like pussycats. I wish I were a puddy cat.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    @Freak: Sure thing

@chloe: um....Are you saying you want something that has to do with cats? Will anything do?

@Bender: I don't have cable anymore and the reception is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to download it. I'll try to get it done tomarrow
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Forum Star
    Thanks, but please make it as offensive as possible!
    Can you tell us how you make them?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    OFFENSIVE...GOTCHA

Any particular episode that you would want it from? Any special moment that you want me capture? If not, all I can really do is download a couple of episodes and hope for the best.

And how I make them........Well, I could tell ya, but.....maybe I won't, it could put me out of a job. But I'll tell you this, it isn't much of a secret.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

7. Lounge   -   #17
    @Master YodaX: I downloaded one copy of the clip and it's quality was horrible, so I am in the middle of downloading another, if I don't get it done by tonight, it will DEFINITLY be done by tomarrow. I'll probably have a few that you can choose from because the scene is so long.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by dwightfry@10 February 2003 - 00:06
    OFFENSIVE...GOTCHA

Any particular episode that you would want it from? Any special moment that you want me capture? If not, all I can really do is download a couple of episodes and hope for the best.
    I wouldn't know, anything involving middle fingers, swearing or drinking is ok by me...

A difficult request from Skweeky: a real Redback Spider like her avatar?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    hey do you know if theres any clips of ozzy flipping someone off or maybe one of kelly

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Ok, I'm a newbie at this avatar stuff- I'm partial to the image of "Robot Bastard" (seen it?- great fun), but I haven't clue on implementing...willing to learn w/o wasting someone's time....

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast