Thread: Comics irc channels

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    What do the irc users here use for comic books? I've been using #comic-scans on Rizon, which has been pretty good. But I'm wondering if there's something better out there.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 01-12-2012 at 12:57 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Wha?

Can you explain, because if it's what I think it is, my answer was going to be "the internet"
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Z-Cult is back.
    Ellipses go here.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Yeah I know. I used to it use it as my source for comics way back when. And I re-registered when I got an email saying that they were back, but haven't downloaded anything from the site yet. I'm not much of a torrent user anymore(except for music, and only when I have to for other files). And I realized that irc is pretty plentiful for ebooks/comics so I figured I would just stick with it for these types of files. That and DDL forums.

Hmmm...what exactly am I not being clear about, macky? I'm wondering what irc channels members are using for comics. I realize there's not many people around here that use irc anymore, but there's gotta be at least a few. Am I misunderstanding your question?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Hmmm...what exactly am I not being clear about, macky? I'm wondering what irc channels members are using for comics. I realize there's not many people around here that use irc anymore, but there's gotta be at least a few. Am I misunderstanding your question?
    From your response to darth, I realize you were talking about comic books, i.e. scans for them. Naturally, I found it a bit odd to use an IRC channel for comics (sans book).
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    My bad. Should had made that more clear in my initial post.