Thread: Emulation Sites

hey, does anyone know what happened to the palom.net site? i used to go there to get my rom links and stuff but now it's gone, and i don't know where to download capcom roms and neo geo roms......do you? oh yeah, that mame.dk site seems to have died too.....

2. Games   -   #2
    I think you're behind the times man. mame.dk removed all it's links like a year ago. I think all they have now are emulators and a sort of online checklist for all the ROMs.

And if you want emulators, I suggest that you go to zophar.net.

3. Games   -   #3
    no way, like i remember checking that site back in the middle of summer, and it was still there......they "claimed" that it got shut down but i found out they still had hella arcade roms........but now, that i haven't visited them in like months, i don't see their site up no more...

4. Games   -   #4
    yup...although on the main site, mame.dk claimed that they have removed all links to roms, u could still get roms if u logged in and went to the info page of the rom u were looking for. it was still there jus roughly 2 months ago...seems like its dead now...

5. Games   -   #5
    shit, so do you guys know a good replacement for that site?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3

7. Games   -   #7
    alright, how about neo geo and arcade roms? i gotta find a replacement for mame, damn..that site was so cool.....and it's down now, and IT WAS IN ENGLISH........now all there is are those foreign sites that i can't read where the fuck i'm clicking at.......

8. Games   -   #8
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    http://www.emulanium.com/roms1.php
    skips through the Checks.. strait to the fruits!

I remember the best site back then was something called "EmuInfinity".. they had like 1,000s of roms for Snes, Sega, GB, Mame, and Nintendo... bastards got shut down though.. I got like 40 diff games off there when i found out about Super Nintendo Emulation on computers awhile back.. how fun hehe.

9. Games   -   #9
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. Games   -   #10