Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: True Crime: Streets Of Lz

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Hey is True Crime Streets of LA awesome? Is it better then Vice City? I want to buy one or the other...and havnt played either. Also, I want a good street racing game. I want a game that you can drive around town....race....upgrade your car like CRAZY...ya know like a real life game...get money...get awesome cars...any suggestions?
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Games   -   #2
    midnight club 2.

3. Games   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I hate to say but by the looks of the previews I say this is going to be better than Vice City and I love Vice City so it has to be but u never know until u try it.

4. Games   -   #4
    Man it sure looks gud and wot i have read it sounds bloody amazing

5. Games   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    street legal has soup-upable cars and other roads users and really smart police, but the graphics are buggy

6. Games   -   #6
    Tight...What bout racing?

7. Games   -   #7
    No, it's not better than vice city (according to reviews), however it did receive some pretty above average scores. Check out the gamecube version here:

http://gamerankings.com/itemrankings/searc...e&itemid=561381

8. Games   -   #8
    for racing / car upgrading get automodillista dope game sweet cars tons of upgrade creative graphics sort of reminds me of inital D cars are hongers arcura, honda toyota lol

as for true crime games is sweet ive already beatin it with all upgrades and collectiong all 30 dog bones so i can drive around a snoop dogg lol its funy the fighting is cool the game reminds me of dead to rights (shooting) matrix(fighting) the getaway ( driving/car controls the right anoulge stick as throttle which i love in game ) vice city (only your a cop ) the citys hugh tons to explore the random street crimes are greatl like theres public rapes kidnappings muggings the only thing im chokked at is the lack of gore the launguage i good lots of fucs and shit but wheres the heads blowing off in the original i was reading up you could of cut limbs and shoot limbs off peepls with tons of blood but i guess that idea never cam into creation to bad

9. Games   -   #9
    Hey Drunken...u recommended that Tokyo Street racing zero game. The reviews made it sound AWESOME! and its cheap. However, theres the Tokyo Street Racing 3 game, which is new so i figured it would be better? Know anything...heres the link. Is the tokyo street racing zero game new...or is it liike 2 years old?Link

10. Games   -   #10
    yah i got la crime for xbox, looks like gta3 but much better, i dont think you guys wont be dissapointed...

btw@bigdawgfoxx- i had toyko for ps2, its good in all, but its kinda game you cant beat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast