Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hangover Cure

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have found that time generally cures most anything.

I actually had a roommate at university that slept for a day and half after any exceptionally epic drunk in hope of avoiding the aftereffects.At least that's what you told everyone I kinda believe he was just really,really lazy.

Btw that was a Sinatra quote Dean Martin said "You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    bigjoe1975's Avatar Poster
    That's why I don't drink beer anymore. I just stick to liquor and never get hangovers.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe1975 View Post
    That's why I don't drink beer anymore. I just stick to liquor and never get hangovers.
    Then you're not drinking enough. I don't care if it's beer, wine, or booze, if you drink enough of it you're going to be hungover.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe1975 View Post
    Your kidding right ? There is MORE ethanol in top shelf liquor than in beer, so you are going to suffer MORE effects from ethanol if you drink copious amounts of it, unless you are a creampuff and are only drinking moderately. Take it from someone who is missing some significant bits of a few different days, liquor is going to FUBAH you waaaaay more than beer could ever hope to.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Drink 8oz before drinking.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IV drip of saline solution.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleidoscope View Post
    IV drip of saline solution.
    Personally I'll take the dull ache and blurred vision rather than play lawn darts with myself while still having said hangover

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #18
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try some sports drink to get you hydrated for one and to replace electolytes also try to eat a little bit of food not chocolate though
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I have found that time generally cures most anything.

I actually had a roommate at university that slept for a day and half after any exceptionally epic drunk in hope of avoiding the aftereffects.At least that's what you told everyone I kinda believe he was just really,really lazy.
    Your roomate was an idiot, tbh. All that gets someone is dehydrated and hungry to the point of nausea, with a bastard of a headache.

What actually works, sort of, is walking it off. By which I mean staying awake and moving around until it's mostly out of your system. Having a few sips of water now and then while you're doing it is required, though. Also, there'll be a short period where the hangover hits, but it won't be nearly as bad is if it had been if you'd been lying still, asleep.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    also with the sports drink eat a banana it will put back potasium in your system to help you out
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast