Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Chaps From Vegetaria.

Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 21:30
    Dogs should be fed freshly killed meat, as they would eat in the wild. I recommend cat, there's plenty of them around, and if you lock it in the loo with the dog it can kill for itself, as it does in the wild. Treating your dog any other way is cruel. Mind you, if you have a breed of dog that eats dried food out of a stainless steel bowl in the wild, then that's what you should feed it.

I have seen the qualifications of the Vet we use. She keeps them on the wall of her office in Bearsden.

I have not seen your's Billy, if you could give me a short resume on your qualifications in the field that might be helpful.

I can't really see my wee mutt being fit for the kill / eat raw meat scenario tho'.

So here's the quandary, do I stick with the Vets advice, or go with Billy's.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    BANNED
    Hi Ella, actually, I've been waiting for you to get up so I can go to bed. Had a couple of Pommie mates round forcing me to get pissed.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Hey matey! Bloody pommies, hey? Can't live with 'em and can't kill 'em! I actually need to attend my place of work today so can't hold your freakin' end up today, babe!!
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 21:30
    I recommend cat, there's plenty of them around, and if you lock it in the loo with the dog it can kill for itself, as it does in the wild.

Billy, How do the wild dogs lure the cats into the port-o-potties and who unlocks the door when the killing is finished?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #95
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hobbes+16 November 2003 - 21:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 16 November 2003 - 21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@16 November 2003 - 21:30
    I recommend cat, there&#39;s plenty of them around, and if you lock it in the loo with the dog it can kill for itself, as it does in the wild.

Billy, How do the wild dogs lure the cats into the port-o-potties and who unlocks the door when the killing is finished? [/b][/quote]
    Wrong portaloo Hobbes. That one is for pekes.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Poster
    You want to look at people when they are using a public facility

Shame on you sir.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I know. This must not be my night for straight men.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910