Thread: Ok No Hashes No Verifieds So Were Now

ok so thars it for the verfields so were do we go now for games films and music plz help with useful links
    steve

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Forum Star
    There are several links to sites for verified files on the main page. You can give them a try, and several members also run their own sites, with verifieds.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ummmmmm you could just sit back and listen,watch,play whatever you have downloaded and wait for VB and the guys to work something out.Thats what I am doing untell SoulSeek is back up...just realizing how much good music I have...was only downloading before...never really listening...god I love my Put up your Jukes jukebox.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ya... I seem to know a user that has a nice website... They say its just all testicle... But not sure... Need the proof... But I wonder what the site is called...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    CHEERS NEO US NOOBS CANT SEE THE WOOD FOR TREES

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 February 2003 - 17:24
    Ummmmmm you could just sit back and listen,watch,play whatever you have downloaded and wait for VB and the guys to work something out.Thats what I am doing untell SoulSeek is back up...just realizing how much good music I have...was only downloading before...never really listening...god I love my Put up your Jukes jukebox.
    What exactly happened with Soulseek?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by imlived3@9 February 2003 - 11:24
    CHEERS NEO US NOOBS CANT SEE THE WOOD FOR TREES
    Huh?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bender+9 February 2003 - 15:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 9 February 2003 - 15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 February 2003 - 17:24
    What exactly happened with Soulseek? [/b][/quote]
    Go here...SoulSeek News