Thread: Kill Bill ?

What does Kill Bill is about ?

Adn do you like it ? I heard many times from it but that's all.

Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    it's a kung fu/martial arts film

pretty good action
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Oh, I see. And is it kind of recent ?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by John Doe1@15 November 2003 - 18:46
    Oh, I see. And is it kind of recent ?
    yeah, it was released in cinemas in the last couple of months

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Basically, it is about this woman who was attacked on her wedding day by her Boss Bill and four other assassins from the Deadly Viper Squad. The others were O-Ren Ishii (Lucy Liu, boss of Yakazu) Budd (brother to Bill) Veronica Fox (black female, knife expert) Elle Driver (don&#39;t know anythin about her yet).

The inspiration for these people comes form a saying on Pulp Fiction about the "Fox Force Five" a piolet episode for a tv series they talk of in the movie.

Anyway on with more of plot. Uma, who plays the "Bride" wakes from Her coma and starts working her way down the list seeking revenge on those who attacked her on her wedding day (see was pregnant too when they attacked her, so she&#39;s even more annoyed).

She only gets to kill two on her list in this part, but the fights are great. There is a lot of mystery in Kill Bill, like secrets about O-Ren Ishii and Veronica are giving out so keep your eyes peeled. great movie, but remeber its only half a movie due to length problems (so it got cut on the editing floor and next part comes out in feb)

ALso there is a 10 minute Anmie in it (as i noticed you made a post about that, might interest you even more if you heard that)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    A really big thanks to all of you and especially you ezyryder, that was really helpfull. I&#39;m going to dl it straight away.

And I do hope France will win tomorow against England for rugby semi finale

Cheers &#33;&#33; :beerchug:

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by John Doe1@15 November 2003 - 19:06
    And I do hope France will win tomorow against England for rugby semi finale
    same here