Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bring cayke, or fuck the fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Before I even cared about your history, you had already spewed an oratory hell upon this board. Day in and day out you said a woman betrayed you, all women were worthless, that the woman was a psychopath, so on and so forth. I don't think it's she who cast the first stone.
    Those are pretty much my views about women, as brought about by my experiences with women, the last of whom was her. Do you not like them or something? I can only suggest that you should take up with her why she would treat some bloke in such a way that he would develop such views.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Those are pretty much my views about women, as brought about by my experiences with women, the last of whom was her. Do you not like them or something? I can only suggest that you should take up with her why she would treat some bloke in such a way that he would develop such views.
    The only more idiotic stance than labeling an entire gender, is caring about other people's opinions. Harsh, but I doubt you truly cared whether Squeams supported the death sentence, or whether Chavis truly supports her. You only want your ends, and just the same, I do so, as well.

If you didn't understand what I just said: No, I don't have any opinion on why you hold, or care about, your opinions. They're arbitrary data.

I'm just saying that if one of my exes showed up on this board, and he/she (won't this get people interested) started saying I ruined their life, their outlooks on said life, and am a horrible person - I'll probably agree to it and shut the fuck up. If that's said person's way of recuperating, I'd be neutral. But if said person escalated to the point of making half of what I read online useless tripe, I'll eventually retaliate.

That is all.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The only more idiotic stance than labeling an entire gender, is caring about other people's opinions. Harsh, but I doubt you truly cared whether Squeams supported the death sentence, or whether Chavis truly supports her. You only want your ends, and just the same, I do so, as well.

If you didn't understand what I just said: No, I don't have any opinion on why you hold, or care about, your opinions. They're arbitrary data.

I'm just saying that if one of my exes showed up on this board, and he/she (won't this get people interested) started saying I ruined their life, their outlooks on said life, and am a horrible person - I'll probably agree to it and shut the fuck up. If that's said person's way of recuperating, I'd be neutral. But if said person escalated to the point of making half of what I read online useless tripe, I'll eventually retaliate.

That is all.
    Peoples', Darthy, peoples'. It's plural. That is all.
    Last edited by chalice; 01-15-2012 at 10:00 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Correct, as I've pointed out many times before I couldn't care less about what she thinks or feels, anymore than she ever gave any kind of fuck about anything I thought or felt. The same is true for chavis. I did thoroughly enjoy dishing their shit back at them though.

Cool.

That is all.
    In case you've missed me saying it (because I have pointed it out over and over again) it's not me who keeps raising the subject of her, its chavis, MBM, Jacky, wmanker and others. I have tried posting any number of different subjects, but they're obsessed with this one. They're having fun with it see. Which is why their reaction to me doing it back to her today is really odd, and telling. It's a fun subject after all, so much fun even she decided she should join in and have fun with it on this very thread. That is what they've kept chanting when they derail thread after thread onto it. So you might like to have a word with them about this subject not being very funny anymore.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Right, I'm off to the pub for one or two.

See youse cunts in an hour and a half.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    And I'm back. Yon pub was dead as Dave's sex life to the max. Sunday night in a quiet Northern Irish town. Don't do it, kids.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    My sex life is quite good, so you must have had a great time

Do me a favour old chap, when you next have a chat with your friend, do mention that I understand how distressing it can be to have someone lie and fuck around with your personal life. She should count herself lucky it's not being done to her in real life, but is just stuff said on the internet. I can assure her from personal experience it's much more nasty in real life.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    My sex life is quite good, so you must have had a great time

Do me a favour old chap, when you next have a chat with your friend, do mention that I understand how distressing it can be to have someone lie and fuck around with your personal life. She should count herself lucky it's not being done to her in real life, but is just stuff said on the internet. I can assure her from personal experience it's much more nasty in real life.
    Have you considered therapy, Dave?

I'm not gonna be your go between, mate. It's pretty pointless when she's already left the thread, don't you think.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You sure it was Squeams who made you look like an idiot, and whatever else, Dave? You appear quite capable of doing that on your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Happy birthday.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast