Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Bring cayke, or fuck the fuck off

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Hi Dave,

In light of seeing that you take internet threats seriously, I have one I want to deliver to you. I'm not worried about giving you early notice, since I'm going to have my delinquent brother help me. I'm also going to word it clearly, so that you understand the threat completely.

I'm going to come over there and fuck your asshole with my dick, bareback. Then I'm going to cum on your mustache. Then I'm going to sit on your nose, while facing your feet, and as your nostrils become clenched from the force of my rectum, I'm going to swirl around my hips so that your sticky bushy mustache tickles my taint.

I'd be interested to know what the police will say in response to that, their actual words, not your delusional interpretation. Bring a tape recorder.

I don't wish chavis a happy birthday.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #122
    Just like her you have a credibility problem with me Jacky... although yours is for entirely different reasons.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Just like her you have a credibility problem with me Jacky... although yours is for entirely different reasons.
    You're right, how did you know? I'll explain the reasons, you seem to be unaware of yourself and your surroundings. I wouldn't put too much trust into someone so oblivious.

4. Lounge   -   #124
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You're right, how did you know? I'll explain the reasons, you seem to be unaware of yourself and your surroundings. I wouldn't put too much trust into someone so oblivious.
    That line isn't going to work Jacky, she posted a threat where she pointed out that she knows where I live, so my interpretation of the original threats is valid.

5. Lounge   -   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    That line isn't going to work Jacky, she posted a threat where she pointed out that she knows where I live, so my interpretation of the original threats is valid.
    Perfect reply, it's as if I orchestrated the text beforehand.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213