Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring cayke, or fuck the fuck off

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Anarchism and sex. My two favorite things.

If I can arrange to have Dave killed, could you find in your militant heart to let me take over stalking duties?
    If you could do that I'd smear myself in pork fat for you and drape myself across a bedspread made of comic books x

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

If I can arrange to have Dave killed, could you find in your militant heart to let me take over stalking duties?
    If you could do that I'd smear myself in pork fat for you and drape myself across a bedspread made of comic books x
    And I know how much of a sacrifice you'd be making there, being a veggie and all that.

Batten down the hatches, Dave. As soon as my stuttering freak brother gets time served he's a going on a mission.

What would you be willing to part with for simple GBH?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

And I know how much of a sacrifice you'd be making there, being a veggie and all that.

Batten down the hatches, Dave. As soon as my stuttering freak brother gets time served he's a going on a mission.

See, you should be really careful what you throw out. If I think I don't need something, like say a stuttering freak brother, I just put it in the loft, which acts as a form of purgatory for unwanted items. If after a year I haven't had cause to bring it down then it goes in the bin. Who would have thought your vocally challenged brethren would come in handy for a hit 6 months ago?

Anyway, I suppose for GBH I'd be willing to let you use my balustrade.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

I think standard payment for such "work" is half-now; half when the (nut) job is taken care of. If we had an accountant around here, we could cum to an exact figure, but in absence, I'll guestimate it somewhere around an internets striptease (which he'd better fuk'n share with the guy who suggested it), or a handjob (which I really hope he'd just keep ALL for himself.*

*Suggestion made because it's yer birthday, you are 38, and you are married- all of which adds up to the fact that no female hands have touched your peen in a full year.

Happy birthday, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Happy Birthday, Mate

6. Lounge   -   #16

Do me a favour chavis. Tell your piece of trash friend to stop stalking me. All these posts shes making are just inviting me to take this all personally and to take it up with her face to face.

7. Lounge   -   #17

See, you should be really careful what you throw out. If I think I don't need something, like say a stuttering freak brother, I just put it in the loft, which acts as a form of purgatory for unwanted items. If after a year I haven't had cause to bring it down then it goes in the bin. Who would have thought your vocally challenged brethren would come in handy for a hit 6 months ago?

If I do go and visit her, I can't wait to see what the Police (who she intends to call) are going to make of a sociopathic bitch encouraging some bloke she doesn't actually know from the internet to kill me. That and all the other posts your friend have made provide me with grounds for going around to her house and asking her wtf she thinks shes playing at. Don't you think?

Yet again chavis, you seem to have provided me with something, an opportunity to go and slap the bitch around the head. Which does seem like a perfectly reasonable reaction to having her encourage some fucking weirdo (that's you) on the internet to come (either in person or via proxy) and physically harm me. Wouldn't you say?
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 01-15-2012 at 01:45 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post

Do me a favour chavis. Tell your piece of trash friend to stop stalking me. All these posts shes making are just inviting me to take this all personally and to take it up with her face to face.
    I'm afraid I have no influence in that area, Dave. Though, I can predict what'll happen if your reembark on your physical intimidation campaign. Pretty much what happened the last time. You'll get another door in your face and the internets will get another laugh at your desperation.

Maybe you'll get a call from the rozzers this time, and The New Adventures Of Stalker Dave will take an exciting twist.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post

If I do go and visit her, I can't wait to see what the Police (who she intends to call) are going to make of a sociopathic bitch encouraging some bloke she doesn't actually know from the internet to kill me. That and all the other posts your friend have made provide me with grounds for going around to her house and asking her wtf she thinks shes playing at. Don't you think?

Yet again chavis, you seem to have provided me with something, an opportunity to go and slap the bitch around the head. Which does seem like a perfectly reasonable reaction to having her encourage some fucking weirdo (that's you) on the internet to come (either in person or via proxy) and physically harm me. Wouldn't you say?
    Them was just jokes, Dave. They were designed to wind you up and they didn't disappoint. I don't do violence, Dave. I don't need to.

Anyway, who would I torment if you shuffled off the old mortal coil, eh?

Are you gonna wish me a happy birthday, Dave? You know you want to.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Now you have a problem chavis, I don't believe they were jokes. So I will respond to the threats you have made and conspired to make against me as I see fit.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast