Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring cayke, or fuck the fuck off

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Now you have a problem chavis, I don't believe they were jokes. So I will respond to the threats you have made and conspired to make against me as I see fit.
    Respond how you like, Dave. No skin off my nose.

We can see the real Dave coming through now. Nobody ever believed for a second that you wouldn't hit a woman. She'd prolly kick seven shades of shite out of you in any case.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I've just embarked on a massive cleaning spree in the kitchen. Can you wait for your cake Chavvy? It'll be well worf it....lemon and chocolate chunk drizzle cake, nom nom nom

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I've just embarked on a massive cleaning spree in the kitchen. Can you wait for your cake Chavvy? It'll be well worf it....lemon and chocolate chunk drizzle cake, nom nom nom
    I suppose I'll have to wait then. Time's a ticking though. I plan on being absolutely hammered by five 'o clock and cake will have lost its considerable magnetism.

At present I'm pretty wopped and drinking apple Smirnoff with raspberry juice while listening to Belle and Sebastian at volume. How homosexual is that.
    Last edited by chalice; 01-15-2012 at 02:19 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

I suppose I'll have to wait then. Time's a ticking though. I plan on being absolutely hammered by five 'o clock and cake will have lost its considerable magnetism.

At present I'm pretty wopped and drinking apple Smirnoff with raspberry juice while listening to Belle and Sebastian at volume. How homosexual is that.
    The only way you can redeem the situation is by farting loudly and picking your nose. Quick, before you start thinking about going down to the local loos for some burfday bumsex

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

The only way you can redeem the situation is by farting loudly and picking your nose. Quick, before you start thinking about going down to the local loos for some burfday bumsex
    I've moved along to The Wedding Present now, so the testosterone is pumping and I can actually feel the hair on my testicles growing. Besides, it's not queer if it's your birthday.

6. Lounge   -   #26

We can see the real Dave coming through now. Nobody ever believed for a second that you wouldn't hit a woman. She'd prolly kick seven shades of shite out of you in any case.
    You can't escape your own words chavis, it was you and her who decided posting personal threats was OK.

You've repeatedly claimed that someone here has told you all my personal details. So you know my address.
    You have a brother who is a criminal, and who you've threatened to have come and harm me.
    That threat was made in conspiracy with someone who knows my personal details.

Even if you were joking, what makes you think she was?
    This is a woman who has lied to my face to manipulate me, knowing she was harming me by doing that.
    This is a woman who could easily be commissioning any number of different blokes to come and harm me.

No you two twisted fucks let the cat out of the bag last night, and expecting me to sit back and do nothing about you threatening my physical being is stupidity on your parts.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 01-15-2012 at 03:52 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #27

You can't escape your own words chavis.

You've repeatedly claimed that someone here has told you all my personal details. So you know my address.
    You have a brother who is a criminal, and who you've threated to have come and harm me.
    That threat was made in conspiracy with someone who knows my personal details.

Even if you were joking, what makes you think she was?
    This is a woman who has lied to my face to manipulate me, knowing she was harming me by doing that.
    This is a woman who could easily be commissioning any number of different blokes to come and harm me.

No you two twisted fucks let the cat out of the bag last night, and expecting me to sit back and do nothing about you threatening my physical being is stupidity on your parts.
    Jesus, Dave, I'd be more concerned with what being on this board is doing to your mental health, mate, never mind physical.

You're gonna have a long wait if you're worried about our kid. He's doing a lengthy stretch. It'll be about 3 years at least before he comes up for air. Best place for him, in my opinion.

Don't cry, Dave. I promise I won't kill you.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Too late chavis, your bitch friend can explain to the Police and her employers why she spends her time going around being nasty towards someone who has made it clear he doesn't want her anywhere near him. She can explain why she choose to threaten him with physical harm.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Too late chavis, your bitch friend can explain to the Police and her employers why she spends her time going around being nasty towards someone who has made it clear he doesn't want her anywhere near him. She can explain why she choose to threaten him with physical harm.
    Dave.

Off you go to Plod. Keep us posted on how that turns out for you.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I'm sure your friend will update you.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast